It's time for another "LOL @ GSP" thread...

GSP has the hardest job in all of mma. His division is stacked, and fans are calling for him to fight Anderson, or his legacy is tarnished. GSP is noticably shaken by the thought of fighting AS.

I can't help but laugh at this guys string on bad luck. It's so bad, it's funny.

1. Has Diaz fight blow up in his face.

2. Gets hurt badly.

3. Conduit gets interim and title shot but GSP/fans could care less.

4. Diaz, his nemesis, retires.

5. Patiently rehabs only to come back to a Conduit fight that no one is excited about, except Conduit+friends/family.

6. Diaz calls out Anderson, making GSP look silly.

7. Anderson says, fuck Diaz, I'll drop to 170 and fight GSP.

SO basically, this guy comes back from retirement and has to fight Conduit, Diaz, and Anderson Silva.

Imagine sitting in your bed with ice on your knee while all this happens. He's so fucked, if not in the ring, mentally he must be dreading his return.

FLAME AWAY. I can only imagine this is wearing on the guy. People are just gunning him down and he is injured.

When things suck bad and you're at rock bottom, the best you can do is LOL! and wait for things to move the other direction.

Join me in LOL @ GSP. Can't wait to see this return. It will bring some excitement back to UFC for me.

I agree. Good post Phone Post

I thought this was a lol@ GSP24 (ECWcock) thread...

He fights in the most stacked division in MMA and gets a lot of flak.

However, if he can't handle it, he should retire.

Fighting is not for weak pussies, that is left for the keyboard warriors.

Actually I think he did get lucky on one point - when Kampmann came from behind against Ellenberger.

I think Jake is GSP's biggest threat at 170. Because a "lucky punch" is pretty much the only way to beat GSP, and there is no one more likely to land it than Jake. He punches and knees are so powerful it's insane. He's the WW Dan Henderson.

But, now the chances of Jake vs. GSP ever happening are low. I don't think Kampmann, Hendricks or Condit are as dangerous for GSP as Ellenberger. If I was a GSP fan I'd definitely be more nervous about a fight with Ellenberger than anyone else in that division.

DaemonDragon - Actually I think he did get lucky on one point - when Kampmann came from behind against Ellenberger.

I think Jake is GSP's biggest threat at 170. Because a "lucky punch" is pretty much the only way to beat GSP, and there is no one more likely to land it than Jake. He punches and knees are so powerful it's insane. He's the WW Dan Henderson.

But, now the chances of Jake vs. GSP ever happening are low. I don't think Kampmann, Hendricks or Condit are as dangerous for GSP as Ellenberger. If I was a GSP fan I'd definitely be more nervous about a fight with Ellenberger than anyone else in that division.

Hendo does get KOed very often - its just that Kampmann is that tough

^^ DD, you're probably very correct BUT you think we give a fuck when ANDERSON SILVA CLAIMS HE IS DROPPING!

Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT -
DaemonDragon - Actually I think he did get lucky on one point - when Kampmann came from behind against Ellenberger.

you can't be serious, WW Dan Henderson?........ok, I'm done with this thread.

Yea. Hendricks is the WW Hendo. Get your facts straight son! Phone Post

Pretty good thread! Phone Post

That's a lot of time spent on a troll thread.

You are seriously reaching for an '03.

Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT - 
Entreri - He fights in the most stacked division in MMA and gets a lot of flak.

However, if he can't handle it, he should retire.

Fighting is not for weak pussies, that is left for the keyboard warriors.

WW is not the most stacked, get the fuck out with that shit.

I'd say LHW is the most stacked, despite Jones making the division look bad. But what other division has that many Hall of Famers in the top 10? I mean Machida, Shogun, Hendo, Rashad, and to top it off Jones...that's just crazy. And that's not even mention Alexander Gus, or guys like Feijao and Mousasi who are extremely dangerous to pretty much anybody.

WW is pretty stacked though. I'd rate it above LW. I think LW is more tightly packed because of the lack of a dominant champ, but I don't think it's deeper. At WW you have a lot of elite young up and comers like Hendricks, Erick Silva, Rory, Ellenberger. Along with contenders like Condit, Diaz, Koscheck. To me that tops the LW division. And definitely tops MW, and the lighter weight classes which aren't as established yet.

How the FUCK did HENDO get in this thread!?!?!?!?!!?

hmb - How the FUCK did HENDO get in this thread!?!?!?!?!!?

Oh hey, I heard you guys were talking about GSP. 

so GSP is rehabing by training with woman?

HENDO where you at?

Hendo KO 2nd round! Phone Post

This thread is hilarious! It will hopefully stay that way if people don't start taking shit too seriously...

[waits]

C Riv -  That's a lot of time spent on a troll thread.

First of all, this is not a troll thread. Why is everything called trolling these days?

Second of all, if Kirik would do me justice I would be an 02' easily.

Third, I only reach around on ladies.

Fourth, this is the UG... We have all the time in the world. Spend it wisely, on my thread.

He has to fight much tougher fighters than he has the last 4 fights Phone Post

CONDIT

NOT

CONDUIT

hmb - 
C Riv -  That's a lot of time spent on a troll thread.

First of all, this is not a troll thread. Why is everything called trolling these days?

Second of all, if Kirik would do me justice I would be an 02' easily.

Third, I only reach around on ladies.

Fourth, this is the UG... We have all the time in the world. Spend it wisely, on my thread.

Gotcha! :-)

However, if the UG had all the time in the world threre would be no FRAT's

You underestimate the UG