It's time for another "LOL @ GSP" thread...

C Riv - 
hmb - 
C Riv -  That's a lot of time spent on a troll thread.

You are seriously reaching for an '03.

First of all, this is not a troll thread. Why is everything called trolling these days?

Second of all, if Kirik would do me justice I would be an 02' easily.

Third, I only reach around on ladies.

Fourth, this is the UG... We have all the time in the world. Spend it wisely, on my thread.

Gotcha! :-)

However, if the UG had all the time in the world threre would be no FRAT's

You underestimate the UG

I think you mean overestimate...

Three moths after Anderson beat Dan I got drunk with Hendo in GSP's hometown. True story! Ellenberger's name never came up once all night.

I am excited about seeing any Condit and Diaz fight, GSP included. Also, despite the rehab and layoff, GSP is likely a heavy favorite over any previously mentioned WW's.

As far as a fight w/ Silva goes, I don't think GSP would be nearly as worried about Silva coming down to meet him vs him bumping up a weight class.

Feeling sorry for a guy that owns his division in a professional sport, is wealthy and looks like an underwear model, is ludicrous.

I'm actually somewhat excited for the GSP/Condit fight just to see what kind of 'game plans' they both come in with and how it all plays out. If it's really boring, the fans are gonna be crying for blood! On the other hand they both have a chance to throw down and silence their respective critics.

I got GSP on this one, even with the ring rust. Phone Post

Dan Hendo for the win! Phone Post

GSP could use the easy tune up fight like Nick Diaz.

Tranny Yarbrough G(ayest)OAT - 
Entreri - He fights in the most stacked division in MMA and gets a lot of flak.

However, if he can't handle it, he should retire.

Fighting is not for weak pussies, that is left for the keyboard warriors.

WW is not the most stacked, get the fuck out with that shit.

It most certainly is. Prove otherwise.

You have the top talent from Strikeforce coming in recently. Anderson Silva is going down to 170. BJ Penn is back at 170. Etc.

what is Conduit doing these days anyway?

is there at least a tentative fight w/GSP scheduled or is he just sitting around with the interim belt and no plans

No one in the UFC welterweight division is afraid of Nick Diaz. If Diaz actually has to work his way through the top of the division for a title shot, he will never get one. Too many good wrestlers. Phone Post

hmb - GSP has the hardest job in all of mma. His division is stacked, and fans are calling for him to fight Anderson, or his legacy is tarnished. GSP is noticably shaken by the thought of fighting AS.

I can't help but laugh at this guys string on bad luck. It's so bad, it's funny.

1. Has Diaz fight blow up in his face.

2. Gets hurt badly.

3. Conduit gets interim and title shot but GSP/fans could care less.

4. Diaz, his nemesis, retires.

5. Patiently rehabs only to come back to a Conduit fight that no one is excited about, except Conduit+friends/family.

6. Diaz calls out Anderson, making GSP look silly.

7. Anderson says, fuck Diaz, I'll drop to 170 and fight GSP.

SO basically, this guy comes back from retirement and has to fight Conduit, Diaz, and Anderson Silva.

Imagine sitting in your bed with ice on your knee while all this happens. He's so fucked, if not in the ring, mentally he must be dreading his return.

FLAME AWAY. I can only imagine this is wearing on the guy. People are just gunning him down and he is injured.

When things suck bad and you're at rock bottom, the best you can do is LOL! and wait for things to move the other direction.

Join me in LOL @ GSP. Can't wait to see this return. It will bring some excitement back to UFC for me.

To be the champion as long as GSP has, in the best division in MMA, shows he has the mental strength to deal with all the setbacks.

Difficult road for him recently yes, but he will be back and you won't be laughing anymore when he breaks down Condit, Silva and Diaz one by one.

You will be forced to call him the greatest to ever compete.

IF he does that I will happily call him the greatest ever, but this is MMA, and my MMATH says, NO WAY.

I'm LOLing with GSP, not @ him

We'll see

LOL AGAIN!

Basically the guy has the longest knee injury recover in the history of sports, then comes out saying he lost the drive.

WHAT!! WAIT WHAT!

Dude, you did not retire, you did not lose, you had an injury, and parlayed it into a vacation. Now it's been so long he forgot why he stopped fighting, and is basically saying, I didn't want to come back, I was not motivated. WOW.

To me that says he is scared of one thing, well maybe two. Nick Diaz and Anderson Silva. It was the progression that was to follow. What a bitch made faggot GSP is. He truly does not want to be a fighter.

hmb - LOL AGAIN!

Basically the guy has the longest knee injury recover in the history of sports, then comes out saying he lost the drive.

WHAT!! WAIT WHAT!

Dude, you did not retire, you did not lose, you had an injury, and parlayed it into a vacation. Now it's been so long he forgot why he stopped fighting, and is basically saying, I didn't want to come back, I was not motivated. WOW.

To me that says he is scared of one thing, well maybe two. Nick Diaz and Anderson Silva. It was the progression that was to follow. What a bitch made faggot GSP is. He truly does not want to be a fighter.

GSP scared of Diaz? HAHAHAHA

Now that's funny. Phone Post

Im so confused by this thread.

Someone tell me if I should be happy or sad