It's time! Make your picks between Charles and Islam, Gamrot and Dariush UFC LW title picture for UFC 280

Just so we get it in writing, how many of you actually believe in Charles? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Why Do Tumbleweeds Tumble? | KQED

I’m going with Charles, mainly because he surprises me every time. I thought for sure he was going to lose his last three fights, but then he does what he does. I think Islam is playing with fire if his game plan is to just take Charles down. Charles’ BJJ and submissions are probably the best in the division.
I’ll go with Dariush in the other. He gets better with every fight. That and he seems like a top notch human being.

4 Likes

So many people were talking shit about Charles winning?

Where are they?

@ConorWinsTheRematch
@BoydBucky
@jgiveshead
@Smilin_like_Rashad

You already know I’m backing Charles @JackMerridew I’m right here. The death and burial of Islam is set for October 22.

Charles and Daruish win

3 Likes

Jack, I’m not sure if anyone explained it to you, but sigbets are usually something you take one at a time. I know there might be some confusion on account of how many dudes you usually get into a tub with…

3 Likes

BX all day. Fuck a ruski

1 Like

Charles by easy sub. Probably first round. He’s made a career out of beating better grapplers than Islam. This is a REALLY BAD match up for Islam. I’m surprised Islam wasn’t pushing for an easier interim title fight vs someone like Cowboy or Diego.

4 Likes

I never called you out in the OP.

Not sure why you’re speaking.

lol I make a thread for the dozens big mouths who post here everyday who picked Charles, and most of the (few) people I see posting in this thread to actually make a pick are people I’ve never seen post before.

Should I start @'ing everyone? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Run Forrest Run!

Forrest Gump Running GIF - Forrest Gump Running - Discover & Share GIFs

If you got the ruski you can suck my balls

1 Like

Who The Hell Are These Guys GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Jack who are you picking to win?

ISLAM

Kiss his feet

Cat Face GIF

Lick em biach

1 Like

Jesus. I never realized he’s deformed. Is that genetic? Why is his one foot so much bigger than the other? I’m surprised they don’t make a special gender division for that sort of thing.

Who are you picking though? I notice you saying Charles is going to win in every thread but here you post gifs to deflect :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Is that even him? Why does he have no toenails?

I still don’t see any toenails. What is he trying to hide from us?

Are you stupid or something? I says BX beats the living shit out your sweaty dog brah