It's time MIR vs ROTHWELL

It's time for these two surging heavies to clash!!!

Who doesn't wanna see this fight?

I've got Dad-Bod Mir via Sub in a 1 round WAR. Phone Post 3.0

Would be great scrap! Phone Post 3.0

Scrimgali - Would be great scrap! Phone Post 3.0
Indeed Phone Post 3.0

esque - I think they both should get someone coming down. I wouldn't want to kill off two HW streaks. Phone Post 3.0
Who do you suggest? Phone Post 3.0

Great Idea !!!! Rothwell by horrific Ko Phone Post 3.0

Rumble busted my Sweedish Meatballs - Roth deserves someone higher up. Give Mitrione to Mir Phone Post 3.0

My thoughts exactly.

Rothwell-Arlovski already happened and it was ugly.

Battle of the dad bods: Mir vs Rothwell

esque - I think they both should get someone coming down. I wouldn't want to kill off two HW streaks. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't this only kill one of the two streaks?

Potentially, if they both fight someone else, they could both lose and that would kill both of their streaks.

I like the matchup between the 2.  

Also, I have no idea who Stipe is being matched up with, but I wouldn't mind seeing Stipe vs either of these two guys as well.  I have a feeling Travis Browne may be out for a while.  Hope I'm wrong, but doesn't look good atm.

Rumble busted my Sweedish Meatballs - Roth deserves someone higher up. Give Mitrione to Mir Phone Post 3.0
Thats on hell of a screen name you got there Phone Post 3.0

esque - 
Morgz -
esque - I think they both should get someone coming down. I wouldn't want to kill off two HW streaks. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't this only kill one of the two streaks?

Potentially, if they both fight someone else, they could both lose and that would kill both of their streaks.

I like the matchup between the 2.  

Also, I have no idea who Stipe is being matched up with, but I wouldn't mind seeing Stipe vs either of these two guys as well.  I have a feeling Travis Browne may be out for a while.  Hope I'm wrong, but doesn't look good atm.

You don't think Stipe gets the shot? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know really.  Coming off 1 win and 1 loss his last 2 fights.  I dont know what the UFC has planned.  I don't think I would complain if he did get a title shot, but i also wouldn't complain if he fought Mir or Rothwell  either.  

Arlovski coming off 5 wins in a row.  He may have a better claim.   Cain and JDS are right there too.  The HW top 5 is crazy right now, and guys 6-10 are right there too.

Love to see this fight!

Big Ben wins by midwest beatdown

Rothwell wins imo. But i also said that about Duffman Phone Post 3.0

Rumble busted my Sweedish Meatballs - Roth deserves someone higher up. Give Mitrione to Mir Phone Post 3.0

Meh, I'm not sure it matters. Mir has looked great his last two fights and he's a legend. A win over Mir should get Roth a title shot.

Great matchup

Approved!! Phone Post 3.0

Attila - 

Meh, I'm not sure it matters. Mir has looked great his last two fights and he's a legend. A win over Mir should get Roth a title shot.

Great matchup

But does a win over Rothwell get Mir a titlle shot?

I think the answer is no in both cases.  IMO, both guys need at leaast 2 more wins.

I think Roth will overwhelm Mir. Too big, too strong. Can't defend the Roth once the Roth gets to Rothing. Mir was extremely winded last night after 73 seconds of action. I don't think he would hold up. That said, I'm a fan of both guys and would rather they fight other guys so we don't have to be split on cheering on their respective resurgences. Put them up against contenders for the belt. Arlovski, Stipe, JDS, or Browne. These guys are ready for a test. The fight between them would be great, but I'd rather keep them away from each other until they reach the top. Let them keep on trucking. Phone Post 3.0

I don't want to see this, I don't wanna see either of these guys lose at this point in time at least, it would be a shame. Ben is a fight away from a titleshot, he deserves it, Mir also deserves his comeback, he's been through the gauntlet and back don't throw him back in yet.

No complaints from me! Phone Post 3.0

Mir v Arlovski - the lost heavyweight title fight.

Rothwell v stipe for next title shot. Phone Post 3.0

GOATherder - I don't want to see this, I don't wanna see either of these guys lose at this point in time at least, it would be a shame. Ben is a fight away from a titleshot, he deserves it, Mir also deserves his comeback, he's been through the gauntlet and back don't throw him back in yet.

Agree, let Ben run for the title and let Mir enjoy some re-surgence before he fights the monsters again