It's would HAVE, not would OF!!!! F*CK!!!!!!!

WTF???  How can people still write "would of", could of", should of", etc..etc...

It's either "would HAVE" or "would've", etc......

Is that so fucking hard?!?!?!?!?  

Try and understand Phone Post 3.0

The stupid thing is people do stuff like this on purpose as some kind of joke. Trane? Okay I admit it was funny in the Brock thread. But it hasn't been funny in years. This kind of crap ruins the language. It's little wonder people are getting dumber. Phone Post

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but....

Angryinch is right and that can mean only one thing. It was nice knowing all of you. 

Who cares. O angryinch does

B17 - 

would've, could've

you deaf shit

umm....I wrote, and I quote "How can people still write..."

That would imply that I am reading it, not hearing it.  Being deaf has fuck all to do with it.  

You fail at the internets.

palerider101 - Who cares. O angryinch does

You claim you don't care yet here you are posting on the thread.  Don't deny it, you care.  You know you care.  You know you wouldn't have been able to sleep if you didn't show just how much you cared!

OP, you have anger issues, don't you? Phone Post 3.0

"woulda, shoulda, coulda" imho

I wish I would not of clicked this thread. Phone Post 3.0

mjeezy - I wish I would not of clicked this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Me too. 

What are you saying to others and I? Phone Post 3.0

Aint is worse IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Further proof that God does not exist because no way would almighty God let someone write "would of" instead of "would've", no way. Phone Post 3.0

Irregardless of whether its "have" or "of" it doesn't matter Phone Post 3.0

I could care less irregardless if OP would of decided to not start this thread. Phone Post 3.0

angryinch -

WTF???  How can people still write "would of", could of", should of", etc..etc...

It's either "would HAVE" or "would've", etc......

Is that so fucking hard?!?!?!?!?  

Phone Post 3.0

For all intensive purposes, the OP's grammar is correct and we should except his oblivious superiority.

Pessimist_Pete - Try and understand Phone Post 3.0

holy shit what a perfect response

Op should of not been such a little beech! Phone Post 3.0