It's your responsibility to read all of a thread

Do not come in on page 12 to make the same point or raise the same stupid question that someone did on page 3. Either commit to reading all pages, or fuck off. If you do not, this makes you a fuckhead.

Don't be a fuckhead. Do your duty. Read or remain silent.

Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Shut it disbeliever ! (Mod) Phone Post 3.0

See? I trust that Nitecrawler has read the entirety of this thread. For this, he is a good man.

Can you sticky this shit nc ? Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - See? I trust that Nitecrawler has read the entirety of this thread. For this, he is a good man.
Took me a while but I did it.

I'm no fuckhead!!!! Phone Post 3.0

BRO FIST Phone Post 3.0

Even post a pic thats never not funny?
I have to read all of that. It's like a million pages. Phone Post 3.0

Shut your mouth all you are is shame on a tissue Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -

no. people can do whatever they want. 

Well, yeah, they can.

Like, I can walk down the street rubbing my feces on the handles of car doors. Should I? Absolutely not. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback - 

I didn't real all of this, but I just want to say from the start that I personally don't think black people should be herded unto an island like the OP does.

It would be an equal but separate island.

Jambo888 - 

no. people can do whatever they want. 

Incorrect. Fuckheadery will not be tolerated.

flyingdman - Even post a pic thats never not funny?
I have to read all of that. It's like a million pages. Phone Post 3.0

You don't have to reread it each time you open the thread. Just remember where you stopped last. But yes, you should have started at the beginning. That way you'll know what pictures have been posted and won't repost them, thereby saving precious time and bandwidth.

Cliffnotes on this thread plz Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - Do not come in on page 12 to make the same point or raise the same stupid question that someone did on page 3. Either commit to reading all pages, or fuck off. If you do not, this makes you a fuckhead.

Don't be a fuckhead. Do your duty. Read or remain silent.
Your a fuck head! Phone Post 3.0

i tried to read through the recent pictures of my coworker thread, but made it to about page 4 when i got confused, angry, etc
instead of asking for a recap i just said fuck this thread and moved on

I can't believe you guys are joking about someone being shoved off a crane to their obvious death. Have a heart. I'll be in the faith in humanity thread if you need me. Phone Post 3.0

I got bored halfway thru so I'm not sure if anyone else said I'll do whatever I want.