IV question

I've seen a lot of comments about how people think some fighters will rehydrate with IV despite the ban. Even if a glass bottle is used, wouldn't the plastic tubing show up in a test? Phone Post 3.0

Not if they use glass tubes and glass needles! Phone Post 3.0

gatorlaw - I've seen a lot of comments about how people think some fighters will rehydrate with IV despite the ban. Even if a glass bottle is used, wouldn't the plastic tubing show up in a test? Phone Post 3.0

use the search function, it has been discussed numerous times

Morpheus1976 -
gatorlaw - I've seen a lot of comments about how people think some fighters will rehydrate with IV despite the ban. Even if a glass bottle is used, wouldn't the plastic tubing show up in a test? Phone Post 3.0

use the search function, it has been discussed numerous times
Phone has no search function hot shot. Phone Post 3.0

You'd have to create your own fluid as well or have a source in the production line that could ship it to you in something other than the standard issue plastic bags. Phone Post 3.0

gatorlaw - I've seen a lot of comments about how people think some fighters will rehydrate with IV despite the ban. Even if a glass bottle is used, wouldn't the plastic tubing show up in a test? Phone Post 3.0
The answer to that is not widely known. It would depend on how quickly the plasticizers leach into the fluid, and how sensitive the test is. If you had a glass IV bottle with fluid that had never been exposed to plasticizers, it seems unlikely that the short trip through the tube would add significant amounts of plasticizers to the fluid. However, as noted by others above, you would need control over the production of the fluid as well to ensure it is never exposed to plasticizers along the production process. Phone Post 3.0

Half full Leeches which when trying to drink more blood from the fighter, they instead squeeze the blood that was already in the leech back into the fighter. It's next level ingenious.

All fighters should just ignore this stupid ban and if the commision wants to fine fighters for this the UFC would have to shut down.