Ivan Emelianenko, the younger brother! (pics)

Sprawl'n'Stall - 
greenseed - What's the deal with your other brother, Ivan?

Ivan is good-for-nothing. He doesn't want to compete in MMA. He is 25 now and the doors of MMA are closed for him. He doesn't know how to fight, to punch, to wrestle. He is sitting and eating at our mother's place or going to St. Petersburg to visit his friends who live at a dormitory or working as a security guard at a store or elsewhere. There is too much of a responsibility and it is terrifying to enter any arena under the name of Emelianenko. Neither Fedor nor myself had easy fights. Same responsibility is with Ivan, especially when he has two brothers who can beat anyone. That is why he got scared. It is very scary when you enter the ring. Some go out and don't know which God they should pray to so not to faint and be able to get to the ring and fight either Fedor or myself. We had the record of 104.000 people in Japan sitting and watching our fights in Pride.

That's a real quote from Aleks?

I'm not really sure, may be a troll job. I vaguely remember checking this some time before, and it looked like to me that the source text was kinda mixture of different Aleks' interviews with added up info. I could be wrong tho.

That's what I've found now on Ivan's laziness from Alex:

- Fedor Emelianenko In addition you have another brother - Ivan, who is also involved in martial arts. You can tell that he is more talented than you? 

- No, Ivan - bummer. He does not want to train. We have the opportunity to teach him a lot. He would not have, as I or Fyodor himself making way in mixed martial arts. It could be competently, without injury, to prepare and bring to the fight with a good level of athletes. But Vanya can not decide what he wants in this life
touch - 

- Fedor Emelianenko In addition you have another brother - Ivan, who is also involved in martial arts. You can tell that he is more talented than you? 

- No, Ivan - bummer. He does not want to train. We have the opportunity to teach him a lot. He would not have, as I or Fyodor himself making way in mixed martial arts. It could be competently, without injury, to prepare and bring to the fight with a good level of athletes. But Vanya can not decide what he wants in this life

no troll job touch, it is from this vice innterview which i linked to above

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/a-long-bizarre-interview-with-alexander-emelianenko---part-1

greenseed -
touch - 

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/a-long-bizarre-interview-with-alexander-emelianenko---part-1

You can't really blame the guy.. I mean how could you live up to your big brother fedor.. Now his other brother on the other hand.. Phone Post 3.0

I read the Alexander interview (both parts) and he basically says the Klitschko brothers are one a child molester and the other a Jew from what I understood. He doesn't seem to like Jews in general.

He seems like a really negative person also (including talking shit about both of his brothers), although it could be the translation.

From the interview:

here are the Emelianenko brothers and just across the border in Ukraine there are the Klitschko brothers. What do you think about them?

Klitschko brothers have astonished me in a bad way. The younger one lives with a small boy in Germany and I wonder how much money has the elder one received from the Rothschild family. No less than $100 million so he could compete with the president of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych, and try to become the president himself. They have already taken everything in the heavyweight category. They should carry on doing what they know and not trade themselves as some dishonorable girls do.

Injury_Duty - 

LOL She loves you was originally titled she love you man

In fairness I think that small boy he refers to is Hayden Panetierre.

Easy mistake to make.

Two words.

Frank.
Stallone. Phone Post 3.0

Ozzimandias -
Injury_Duty - 

LOL She loves you was originally titled she love you man

Hahahaah!

Such a great skit. Happy to know somebody out there remembers it! Phone Post 3.0

greenseed - 
touch - 

Yeah I meant this interview as a possible troll job. Is it supposed to be a translation of a Russian interview or original interview in English?

i see, i don't think Vice would post a troll but who knows

In

quality - I read the Alexander interview (both parts) and he basically says the Klitschko brothers are one a child molester and the other a Jew from what I understood. He doesn't seem to like Jews in general.

He seems like a really negative person also (including talking shit about both of his brothers), although it could be the translation.

From the interview:

here are the Emelianenko brothers and just across the border in Ukraine there are the Klitschko brothers. What do you think about them?

Klitschko brothers have astonished me in a bad way. The younger one lives with a small boy in Germany and I wonder how much money has the elder one received from the Rothschild family. No less than $100 million so he could compete with the president of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych, and try to become the president himself. They have already taken everything in the heavyweight category. They should carry on doing what they know and not trade themselves as some dishonorable girls do.

Again, I read his interviews where he said he would beat Klitchko but nothing that atrocious. So it would be interesting to find out the source of vice's publication.