I've Become Aware of Belly Button - going InSANe

My belly button has always been a sore spot for me. When I clean it, it drives me nuts. When any girlfriend tried to kiss it in my past it makes me flipping nuts.

Now I have become aware of it. It's hard to explain. I am constantly thinking about my belly button. And now it bothers me. I want to cut my own belly button out. It's driving me insane like some girl is sticking her finger in there.

No I'm not in any kind of pain physically. It's an awareness of a body part which I hate dealing with. Which I hate touching. It's like having someone stick their finger right in your ticklish spot!!

I'm about to snap Phone Post 3.0

Maybe you should speak to someone about this. Like a professional or one of us who will no doubt tell you to stick something in it.... like you know... Stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist, you need help Phone Post 3.0

If you stick your finger tip in and give it a good hard scratch does it make your asshole itch? Phone Post 3.0

Just staple it shut and be done with it. Phone Post 3.0

Just start obsessing over your asshole or something instead.

tarmy78 - Just staple it shut and be done with it. Phone Post 3.0
My belly button currently has 3 staples in it, those fuckers come out tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

MayorPirkle -
My belly button currently has 3 staples in it, those fuckers come out tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0
Ouch! Hernia? Phone Post 3.0

How are you never pissed about Michael j fox turning Into a fucking werewolf in the middle of a basketball game and nobody flees the gym? 30 seconds later they're all cheering and clapping? Not to mention the blatant 10 second rule he broke by like double when he got up and started showing off dribbling. And how would becoming a werewolf give him ball handling skills? Phone Post 3.0

Girly - How are you never pissed about Michael j fox turning Into a fucking werewolf in the middle of a basketball game and nobody flees the gym? 30 seconds later they're all cheering and clapping? Not to mention the blatant 10 second rule he broke by like double when he got up and started showing off dribbling. And how would becoming a werewolf give him ball handling skills? Phone Post 3.0

This sounds like a new thread. I like it.

tarmy78 -
MayorPirkle -
Small bowel resection Phone Post 3.0

Girly - How are you never pissed about Michael j fox turning Into a fucking werewolf in the middle of a basketball game and nobody flees the gym? 30 seconds later they're all cheering and clapping? Not to mention the blatant 10 second rule he broke by like double when he got up and started showing off dribbling. And how would becoming a werewolf give him ball handling skills? Phone Post 3.0
Lol yeah then everyone starts cheering for him instead of running for their lives Phone Post 3.0

Spackle over it. Phone Post 3.0

MayorPirkle -
tarmy78 -
MayorPirkle -
Small bowel resection Phone Post 3.0
Oh that's gotta be a worse one I'd think. I've an umbilical hernia so was just curious is all. Also have a six month waiting time for surgery and doing my best not make it worse. Phone Post 3.0

I dropped some acid when I was in high school and was trying to occupy myself on here or sherdog since it was like 1:30am on a school night. I might have made a thread, can't remember. What I do remember is getting lost in the carpet at some point, thinking I was looking down at some barren desert planet from just above the atmosphere.

Then I got the fear. Real bad. I probably had gas, but I was convinced my belly button was sucking in air and I was surely going to die. For six hours. Ever since, I haven't been able to tolerate anyone fucking with my button. Girls never think you're serious when you tell them you HATE it when they try to 'tickle' it or whatever, but that shit drives me nuts. Good luck with your insane phobia, fren. Phone Post 3.0

Give it up for Lent.

Did you have a good connection to your mother?

Apart from the umbilical cord.

Is your belly button like your penis, an innie?

Non N00B - Is your belly button like your penis, an innie?
Yes an innie Phone Post 3.0

Macizo - Schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist, you need help Phone Post 3.0
I might.

I'm obsessing over it. I can literally feel my belly button even though it's empty. Do you know how weird that is?

It's like being able to feel a third leg. Phone Post 3.0