I've been a staunch supporter of Conor from day 1

.....but it's quickly getting to the point where I find myself kind of hoping he comes back and gets dusted by Khabib or Tony! He's gone far beyond the point of abusing his leverage and fucking up the sport, it's time to end the ride. One more big spectacle fight and call it a wrap. While his fight nights are far more exciting than most, it's no longer worth the annoyances he has brought to mma. This is the first time I've posted anything that wasn't supportive of McGregor, but it's been festering for a while, and now I am fully resigned to wanting to see his antics come to an end.

Now can we please sign a fucking fight so it can be over and done with once and for all!

#khabibtime

#TonyTime

#ChampionshipFightsTime

#AirKhabib

I’ve been saying that since he ducked Edgar and never defended his FW title. He was going to be a cancer to the sport in due time.

Tony said on Ariel’s show, Conor simply refused to sign the bout. Simple as that. No reasons at all. Also according to Tony, Dana told him and Khabib that the fight was for the undisputed title, but both got confused why Dana didn’t announce Conor was stripped.

Dana and the UFC brass should be ashamed of themselves for what they’re doing to these top fighters clearly showing favoritism towards one fighter, hurting the legitimacy of the sport in the process.

Conor is the money fighter right, well he stays the money fighter because guys like Edgar, Khabib, and Tony would dust him off easy

Good post, SMA.

Good for you!

It doesn’t matter.

I feel very much the same. I would like to see him win because it creates excitement for the sport but you are correct with the fact he has exploited his position way too long.

Fight or fuck off

Blame the UFC also for letting him get away with it.

He needs to fight or move on.

I’m a Huge Athletic Supporter of Conor, like the OP.

Strip him of the belt, I Don’t Care!

Just bring him back to fight, I care!

He transcends the belts for me.

Malvert the Janitor -

Good for you!

It doesn’t matter.

It's a fight forum, nothing matters. Just a bunch of conversations and people sharing opinions. Do you care to hear another opinion? You're a poofter! It's okay though, that doesn't matter either.

sgotwalks -
Malvert the Janitor -

Good for you!

It doesn’t matter.

It's a fight forum, nothing matters. Just a bunch of conversations and people sharing opinions. Do you care to hear another opinion? You're a poofter! It's okay though, that doesn't matter either.

Wasn’t listening...

The level of pussification around here is off the charts.  Whaaa, Conor isn’t defending!  Whaaa, it’s been too long since Conor fought!  Whaaa, why isn’t the UFC stripping him yet?  

This dude came from nothing and risen to the top of not just MMA, but has become one of (if not the) most popular athlete on the planet.  He has given us several years worth of entertainment in and outside the cage.  He doesn’t owe anyone anything.

He won’t be here for long and like him or not, MMA will miss him when he is gone.  Why do so many people continue to find reasons to bitch at every turn?  Just enjoy the ride while we still can.

Malvert the Janitor -
sgotwalks -
Malvert the Janitor -

Good for you!

It doesn’t matter.

Wasn’t listening...

Silence poofter.
Stu Cazzo -

#AirKhabib

#comeflyaeroflot with captain #KHALABEEBTIME

Dick Niaz -

The level of pussification around here is off the charts.  Whaaa, Conor isn’t defending!  Whaaa, it’s been too long since Conor fought!  Whaaa, why isn’t the UFC stripping him yet?  

This dude came from nothing and risen to the top of not just MMA, but has become one of (if not the) most popular athlete on the planet.  He has given us several years worth of entertainment in and outside the cage.  He doesn’t owe anyone anything.

He won’t be here for long and like him or not, MMA will miss him when he is gone.  Why do so many people continue to find reasons to bitch at every turn?  Just enjoy the ride while we still can.

You just highlighted the response to your own question dummy. 

"He won’t be here for long and like him or not, MMA will miss him when he is gone.  Why do so many people continue to find reasons to bitch at every turn?"

This is exactly why a lot of us are growing frustrated. He's not going to be here long, so taking a 1 to 2 year hiatus during the prime of his career while a lots of other exciting fighters are waiting in the wings for their shot, is not only denying the challengers, it's denying the fans who have supported him on the way to the top the opportunity to see how he handles himself against the top guys during those prime years. 

"Just enjoy the ride while we still can"

What ride? The ride has stalled you silly cunt. You're like the carnival conductor telling the kids to shut up and enjoy the ride while it's been sitting still for 15 minutes with no sign of starting anytime soon.

StrikingMMA - Blame the UFC also for letting him get away with it.

This is kind of how I feel. I'll root for Conor over just about anyone in the division but if he doesn't want to fight he doesn't have to. Some of his antics are getting annoying but I think this falls more on the UFC. Just strip him of the belt and move on until he wants to come back and then sort shit out from there. 

I’ve never liked Conor. I knew he was special when I saw him on cage rage or whatever that English promotion was on the fight network. Even then I didn’t like him. Dunno why. 

One of of my good buddy’s is the opposite. He’s a ride or die butch for Conor. I just don’t get it.