I've been giving psychic readings online but...

The Loge - I just got voted down... I sense that someone has sand in their vagina... Phone Post 3.0
If there ever was a high % cold read for this place, that's it. Phone Post 3.0

I MUST TRY THIS BEFORE I DIE!

Awesome loge. You going to use this in any of your stand up? Phone Post

I feel a powerful energy in this thread. It feels as if there might be some way we could use this new power to aquire nude photos of dumb women. Is anyone else picking that up? Phone Post 3.0

theINFAMOUScarpe - Awesome loge. You going to use this in any of your stand up? Phone Post
Absolutely! Phone Post 3.0

PatriarchyManifest - I feel a powerful energy in this thread. It feels as if there might be some way we could use this new power to aquire nude photos of dumb women. Is anyone else picking that up? Phone Post 3.0
I'm picking up on this too... Phone Post 3.0

The Loge -
PatriarchyManifest - I feel a powerful energy in this thread. It feels as if there might be some way we could use this new power to aquire nude photos of dumb women. Is anyone else picking that up? Phone Post 3.0
But what could the D represent in this scenario? Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY - MY BROTHER GOES TO A PSYCHIC.........I LOL EVERYTIME HE TRIES HAVING A SERIOUS CONVERSATION IN REGARDS TO IT..........SILLY FAGGOT.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

jack_wilshere -
The Loge -
But what could the D represent in this scenario? Phone Post 3.0
I'm sensing a name.... Dick perhaps? Phone Post 3.0

One of the Ivy league schools did a expose on psychic readings and gave each student a "personal" reading, typed out on paper. Each student was to read this and then rate how accurate it was.

Each student was impressed at the accuracy of the reading, most students gave the reading high marks and expressed how many of the personal insights found in the reading actually related to their life.

The professor then instructed the students to take their "personal" reading and swap it with their classmates next to them.

They soon discovered they ALL were given identical readings.

Psychics just play of every day human emotion and speak in generalities which each individual interprets as meaningful.

All of this said, I am still on the fence about psychics and do think there are people who have a higher acuity for this sort of thing, however they are dismissed due to the overwhelming fraud that takes place.

lol VU

If you ain't being paid you ain't a psychic hmmmkay Phone Post 3.0

How'd I know you weren't being paid....

Think I'm a wizard or sorcerer lol I'm kidding....oai?!? Phone Post 3.0

lol

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental - How'd I know you weren't being paid....

Think I'm a wizard or sorcerer lol I'm kidding....oai?!? Phone Post 3.0
You have a gift! Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -

VTFU. This is the essence of why I heart the OG

:)

Thanks pal! Phone Post 3.0

Psychics are complete frauds.

That's why I personally see a medium Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Vulva Fabulous - Psychics are complete frauds.

That's why I personally see a medium Phone Post 3.0
Yeah same here. I pay for the premium reading too Phone Post 3.0

The D lololol she was cute though Phone Post 3.0