I've been HOODWINKED! (Possible FRAT)

Let me start by saying that my gf is always trying to get me to go places with her. Little getaways like Santa Barbara, San Francisco and especially Vegas.

She's been trying to get me to take her to Vegas but I've told her that I'm not in the mood for Sin City. We generally go 3-4 times a year. The last few times have been just me and her and I've expressed my desire to do a GUYS ONLY trip in the very near future. She knows better than to try and deny me but she is very obviously not excited about it.

I turned 30 on Wednesday and she told me she was taking me somewhere for the weekend and it's a surprise. Additionally, she told me to take 3 days off work. I'm a curious idiot so I do it. We take off this afternoon and it is very evident within the first 30 minutes we are headed to Vegas. WTF?! I EXPLICITLY said that I do not want to come to Vegas. It feels like a double "fuck you" since she is using my birthday as a vehicle for HER enjoyment without regard for what I want. Also, this basically burns my "dudes only" trip. Did I get fucking bamboozled? Phone Post 3.0

I briefly thought that all my friends would be here to surprise me but no luck. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Time to break up w your gf and get a bf faggot
So you my gf now? Phone Post 3.0

Gamble your life savings away.

That'll teach her. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -

Perhaps but I feel I was tricked more than p-whipped. Atleast, that's the justification that is holding back the tears. Phone Post 3.0

No one ever surprises me with a trip to Vegas. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - btw happy birthday
Thanks man! Phone Post 3.0

I would say time to ask her for the homie hook up strip club night with her. See if she'll take a girl into coming home for the night, it's is your "30th" after all ;) Phone Post

The Triangle - I would say time to ask her for the homie hook up strip club night with her. See if she'll take a girl into coming home for the night, it's is your "30th" after all ;) Phone Post
Valid suggestion. Phone Post 3.0

Might as well enjoy it while you are there, but set her straight when you get home. My wife used to do the same exact thing except with shitty restaurants that I hated.

Well, now I feel like a fucking cock. About 8 of my boys surprised me and another 3 are coming in tomorrow. So, I guess she's alright after all. Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome, dude. Have fun and Happy Birthday!

TFK_HossPearson - Well, now I feel like a fucking cock. About 8 of my boys surprised me and another 3 are coming in tomorrow. So, I guess she's alright after all. Phone Post 3.0
Seems like we've entered a sort of gray area. Yeah, its pretty cool that she took you to Vegas and your friends are there... But she still found a way to undermine your hopes of a "guys only" trip to Vegas.

I guess the bright side is that whenever she starts talking about a girls only trip, you now have a leg in the door to tag along. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_HossPearson - Well, now I feel like a fucking cock. About 8 of my boys surprised me and another 3 are coming in tomorrow. So, I guess she's alright after all. Phone Post 3.0
My method still stands, even more so that she managed to impregnate herself into a forced "guys night" she played the game in a way she can't lose without you being the "dick" in it when told to fiends family etc. it's like hitting a chick in a bar fight that cracked you first on purpose. It's a lose/ lose for you. So I'd still request that she humor previously said suggestion. It's YOUR bday btw. Phone Post

My ex used my birthday to give a present to herself. It was more than that, but little things like that kill it for me. Phone Post 3.0

Get even.

Take her to Fremont Street and propose to her, in front of one of the numerous Spiderman impersonators.

Then, take her out to the shittiest buffet you can find as a celebration dinner.

Finally, inform her that you both have AIDS.

MushroomHead -
Seems like we've entered a sort of gray area. Yeah, its pretty cool that she took you to Vegas and your friends are there... But she still found a way to undermine your hopes of a "guys only" trip to Vegas.

I guess the bright side is that whenever she starts talking about a girls only trip, you now have a leg in the door to tag along. Phone Post 3.0
Very true. I guess the old adage of "Condemn a man to death but only sever his legs and he will thank you" applies here. Is that a thing? If not, it should be. Phone Post 3.0

Stop being a bitch and go drink and gamble. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_HossPearson -
MushroomHead -

Very true. I guess the old adage of "Condemn a man to death but only sever his legs and he will thank you" applies here. Is that a thing? If not, it should be. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, that HAS to be an ancient Sumerian or Chinese saying. It's too perfect not to be. Phone Post 3.0

How many times can you go to Vegas? Unless its for the fights, do not want. Too many douches & old pathetic gamblers.