I've been living under a rock recently...

So I was wondering:

How does Rampage feel about the UFC since his contract expired? Are they still friends? Sure he is very grateful for how they helped him become a star in the US

I thought Cat Zigano was to fight Rousey, why is Meisha fighting her again? I hear she has a boyfriend who fights UFC too... Is he a good guy?

As a lot of female fighters complain about being famous as sex symbols over their fighting exploits, is it true that none of them have done any nude photos?

The UFC has gotten much bigger since I last lived outside this cosy rock, I assume the fighters are all rich now and so happy with how well they are paid now, is this true?

Anderson is still champ? Wow he is good! I hear the guy he is fighting will defo have a good chance of beating him as he has racked up quality wins over top rated mw competition... So is this Anderson biggest challenge since he won the belt?

Also, I hear there was a pretty good kickboxing event In New York recently, Dana always talked about going there... Are the UFC going to do a show this year with Phil Baroni vs Matt Serra as the headliner?

If any of you better informed individuals could help fill me in on this stuff u would gratefully appreciate :)

Thanks! Phone Post

http://youtu.be/DE1s41spI38

Chuck has that look in his eye Again

Yes to everything.

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Google

Ah man you've missed so much.

1. How does Rampage feel about the UFC since his contract expired? Are they still friends? Sure he is very grateful for how they helped him become a star in the US1.

Rampage said he will always love the UFC since the UFC always loved him. Apparently when he lost the UFC LHW strap to Forrest he took it pretty bad. He went on a "rampage" in his monster truck and sideswiped a car with a pregnant woman causing her to lose the baby. The DA was gonna press charges but the UFC cleaned up the mess and Rampage was so thankful he got UFC tattoo

2. I thought Cat Zigano was to fight Rousey, why is Meisha fighting her again? I hear she has a boyfriend who fights UFC too... Is he a good guy?

Cat Zingano was supposed to fight Rousey but when Pettis got hurt she stepped up and is now fighting Jose Also instead. Should be a good scrap. Since Rousey no longer had a challener Meisha Tate stepped up and is now fighting her. Meisha Tate's boyfriend volounteers during his off time and dresses up as Batman and visits dying children at hospitals. He also gives half his money to the the World Wildlife Foundation, so you tell me if you think Mr. Tate is a great guy.

3.As a lot of female fighters complain about being famous as sex symbols over their fighting exploits, is it true that none of them have done any nude photos?

Absoloutely zero female fighter's feel this way. They know that men pay to watch them fight and at no time are they hoping for a nip slip. To the fans women/men are all combat athletes.

4.The UFC has gotten much bigger since I last lived outside this cosy rock, I assume the fighters are all rich now and so happy with how well they are paid now, is this true?

You are correct every fighter in the UFC is give 7.3 billion dollars for their first victory in the Octagon. Those that make it to the UFC and never win become indentured servants for 3 years. So it's not all rainbows and Unicorns.

5. Anderson is still champ? Wow he is good! I hear the guy he is fighting will defo have a good chance of beating him as he has racked up quality wins over top rated mw competition... So is this Anderson biggest challenge since he won the belt?

Yes Anderson is still the champ. He is 16-0 in the UFC. Chris Weidman will be challenging the spider for his 185lb strap. Weidman is 9-0 in MMA and 5-0 in the UFC with two top ten wins. He recently changed his nickname to the wasp. He is now known as Chris "The Wasp" Weidman. He said he did this because he knows Wasps kill spiders. I dunno about you but just hearing that makes me excited for this match.

6. Also, I hear there was a pretty good kickboxing event In New York recently, Dana always talked about going there... Are the UFC going to do a show this year with Phil Baroni vs Matt Serra as the headliner?

No UFC has refused have an event in New York. The fertittas said they will not have UFC fights in a city that doesnt allow big gulps. Matt Serra and Phil Baroni are now going to fight in a hospital since they both have injuries.

here is a preview of Chris "The Wasp" Weidman vs Anderson " The Spider" Silva. Enjoy and welcome back to the real world brotha.

too obvoius OP

Boobiemiles1986 - 

LOL

nolabrum - Ah man you've missed so much.

1. How does Rampage feel about the UFC since his contract expired? Are they still friends? Sure he is very grateful for how they helped him become a star in the US1.

Rampage said he will always love the UFC since the UFC always loved him. Apparently when he lost the UFC LHW strap to Forrest he took it pretty bad. He went on a "rampage" in his monster truck and sideswiped a car with a pregnant woman causing her to lose the baby. The DA was gonna press charges but the UFC cleaned up the mess and Rampage was so thankful he got UFC tattoo

2. I thought Cat Zigano was to fight Rousey, why is Meisha fighting her again? I hear she has a boyfriend who fights UFC too... Is he a good guy?

Cat Zingano was supposed to fight Rousey but when Pettis got hurt she stepped up and is now fighting Jose Also instead. Should be a good scrap. Since Rousey no longer had a challener Meisha Tate stepped up and is now fighting her. Meisha Tate's boyfriend volounteers during his off time and dresses up as Batman and visits dying children at hospitals. He also gives half his money to the the World Wildlife Foundation, so you tell me if you think Mr. Tate is a great guy.

3.As a lot of female fighters complain about being famous as sex symbols over their fighting exploits, is it true that none of them have done any nude photos?

Absoloutely zero female fighter's feel this way. They know that men pay to watch them fight and at no time are they hoping for a nip slip. To the fans women/men are all combat athletes.

4.The UFC has gotten much bigger since I last lived outside this cosy rock, I assume the fighters are all rich now and so happy with how well they are paid now, is this true?

You are correct every fighter in the UFC is give 7.3 billion dollars for their first victory in the Octagon. Those that make it to the UFC and never win become indentured servants for 3 years. So it's not all rainbows and Unicorns.

5. Anderson is still champ? Wow he is good! I hear the guy he is fighting will defo have a good chance of beating him as he has racked up quality wins over top rated mw competition... So is this Anderson biggest challenge since he won the belt?

Yes Anderson is still the champ. He is 16-0 in the UFC. Chris Weidman will be challenging the spider for his 185lb strap. Weidman is 9-0 in MMA and 5-0 in the UFC with two top ten wins. He recently changed his nickname to the wasp. He is now known as Chris "The Wasp" Weidman. He said he did this because he knows Wasps kill spiders. I dunno about you but just hearing that makes me excited for this match.

6. Also, I hear there was a pretty good kickboxing event In New York recently, Dana always talked about going there... Are the UFC going to do a show this year with Phil Baroni vs Matt Serra as the headliner?

No UFC has refused have an event in New York. The fertittas said they will not have UFC fights in a city that doesnt allow big gulps. Matt Serra and Phil Baroni are now going to fight in a hospital since they both have injuries.

Number 4 made me lol!

Good post, would vote u up if I could Phone Post

Boobiemiles1986 -

Chuck was so badass Phone Post

Da Ghost - 
Boobiemiles1986 -

Chuck was so badass Phone Post

I was never a big chuck fan but I cannot disagree with that statement !!