I've been re-watching Bendo fights

and he seems to get tagged/rocked routinely on the feet even in the Clay Guida fight. This recurrent issue does not bode well for his fight agaisnt Frankie Edgar, who possesses great hands.

In his defense, he recovers relatively well owing to his toughness and grappling prowess. That said, I think BJ Penn may actually be a nightmare matchup for Bendo as BJ has lethal hands and BJJ that surpasses Bendo; and Penn is just about the best finisher at 155 once he stuns his opponents

Just my personal take

Please ask Jamie Varner and Donald Cerrone if all you need is hands to beat Bendo.

Bendo will rag doll anybody @ 155.

Hikikomori - Please ask Jamie Varner and Donald Cerrone if all you need is hands to beat Bendo.

I'm giggling like a school girl that someone has compared the hands of Frankie Edgar to Donald " I never met a right hand I wouldn't let punch me in the face"  Cerrone and Jamie Varner.

Jesus neither of those dudes are even close to good boxers. People are overestimating Bendos chances vs Edgar. Every poll I've seen has favored Bendo which is crazy. Bendo certainly isn't going to finish Edgar and he certainly isn't going to outbox him. So his best option is trying to pin Edgar against the cage or taking him down. Too bad for him Edgar has far better footwork standing than him and has good enough wrestling to get back to his feet. Edgar by UD.

Sephiroth - 
Hikikomori - Please ask Jamie Varner and Donald Cerrone if all you need is hands to beat Bendo.

I'm giggling like a school girl that someone has compared the hands of Frankie Edgar to Donald " I never met a right hand I wouldn't let punch me in the face"  Cerrone and Jamie Varner.

Jesus neither of those dudes are even close to good boxers. People are overestimating Bendos chances vs Edgar. Every poll I've seen has favored Bendo which is crazy. Bendo certainly isn't going to finish Edgar and he certainly isn't going to outbox him. So his best option is trying to pin Edgar against the cage or taking him down. Too bad for him Edgar has far better footwork standing than him and has good enough wrestling to get back to his feet. Edgar by UD.

Varner has some of the best hands in MMA. Bendo will crush Edgar with ease.

OP does make a good point. Bendo takes unnecessary damage. He's also really good at it, so until he goes up against someone who really knows how to dish it out, he can get away with it.

I'm a huge fan, btw, and I hope he whoops Edgar.

Bendo's is a much better athlete than Edgar. He's seemed to up his level of will and offense since his loss to Pettis. I see Bendo beating Edgar the same way he beat Miller.

Hikikomori -
Sephiroth - 

Varner has some of the best hands in MMA. Bendo will crush Edgar with ease.

Varner does? News to me... Good yea, but one of the best in all of MMA? Phone Post

LOL @ rewatching fights, you must be bored if you can't pick up shit upon initial viewing!

Dirty Dozen Inches - LOL @ rewatching fights, you must be bored if you can't pick up s*** upon initial viewing!

you can always pick up new things by re-watching. fights. this isn't even debatable.

I don't think theres any way Edgar finishes Bendo. I'm picking him to win though. I hope I'm wrong though

Noticed this too, miller was landing an overhand at will Phone Post

He gets tagged and almost subbed in every fight, but he just finds a way to win and win convincingly

Henderson's are notoriously difficult to KO or sub, just look at his cousin Dan. Phone Post

^ and their aunt Florence.

Can't wait to see them fight next month. Phone Post