I've Failed As A Father

My son has asked me for weeks to come to his school field trip to the zoo. I got it arranged where I get half the day off work.
(Told my Mongoloid employees they better show up)

He was very happy. I talked to his teacher this morning and asked what time parents should show up to the zoo. She said I am not allowed (even though they are short handed on volunteers.) because I didn't have Vertoose training.

Apparently that's why I failed as a father. I didn't have my fucking Vertoose training all these years! Even though I have shown and helped during many kids field trips in the past, and run 2 businesses, raise 2 kids (by myself often)

Said I can't even show up to a public place during their field trip without a stupid 6 hour Vertoose class.

Then again, the zoo is a wild place and a kid in my group would prob wind up getting eaten by a hippo or mauled by beavers.

Sorry for the rant. Just pissed because my kid was looking forward to this and ....

Fuck Vertoose! Phone Post 3.0

What's Vertoose training?

Technical Primates - 

this

OJTT_Wiggy -
Technical Primates - 

this
No fucking clue. Phone Post 3.0

What is vertoose training? Why is vertoose training so important? What is a vertoose? Why does it have the name vertoose, it just rolls of the tongue, vertoose, vertoose, vertoose. sounds really tough, that vertoose training, really tough vertoose. Phone Post 3.0

According to Google Vertoose is not real, whatever it may be. Phone Post 3.0

I say keep him out of school today and bring him yourself instead.

vertoose:

and adjective often used to describe the sounds made by someone trying to remember a name or other word that he/she thinks is on the tip of his/her tongue

(from the Latin: verit oozo which literally means 'to speak while intoxicated.'

Is it VIRTUS training?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIRTUS

Anti-sexual abuse training for Catholic schools?

I'm sure Vertoose teaches one how to do important task such as...

1. How to get a straw in a CapriSun
2. How to make sure each kid has a water bottle
3. Don't let the kids play with Lions
4. How to raise kids from birth till death Phone Post 3.0

blas4ublasphemy - I say keep him out of school today and bring him yourself instead.
And make sure you walk past his classmates and smile and wave at the bitch vertooser Phone Post 3.0

Scythrop - Is it VIRTUS training?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIRTUS

Anti-sexual abuse training for Catholic schools?

Yessir.

Take your kid out of that school before a priest diddles him.

I bet it's Protecting God's Children by VIRTUS. Damn near 4 hour class of pedos telling how they did it Phone Post 3.0

blas4ublasphemy - I say keep him out of school today and bring him yourself instead.
And for an extra treat take him for ice cream afterwards. Fuck those faggots for trying to ruin a special moment with your kid. Phone Post 3.0

TJAX46 - I bet it's Protecting God's Children by VIRTUS. Damn near 4 hour class of pedos telling how they did it Phone Post 3.0
Intradasting Phone Post 3.0

I teach kindergarten, and where I work, any parent who wants to volunteer needs to fill out an 8 page packet and become approved by the board of education. No training needed though. When we do our big trips to zoos or amusement parks, if a parent is not approved, we still allow them to come, they just are not allowed to be in charge of a group.

Of course, we don't tell parents that until the last minute, otherwise who the hell would want to be in charge of a group of kids when they could just stay with their own kid without other responsibilities.

Call your son in sick, take him to the zoo yourself, have a better time. Phone Post 3.0

Yup Phone Post 3.0

"VIRTUS is the brand name for the safe environment program used by the Catholic Diocese of Richmond. This is in accordance with the Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People, article 12. The VIRTUS training program used in the diocese is Protecting God’s Children for Adult. This is session for adults to learn ways to protect children from child sexual abuse."

????????