I've had a kick ass weekend

As many members know a few years back I was homeless, now Ive got a sublet in a shithole with my girl.

The last years been really rough, times I had trouble putting food on the table for my kid, couldn't afford to get to interviews, etc.

Almost 3 months ago I started bartending, I'm now a few weeks away from moving to a great area, paying 6 months rent up front, furnishing the place and keeping 4k in savings.

Between yesterday and today (which was supposed to be my day off) I've mad $630, and I still work tomorrow during the games.

All that being said, this week I'd like to buy dinner for an OGer with kids who's having trouble making ends meet. I know how it feels and when I was struggling I was too ashamed to ask for help even when I NEEDED it.

So if you're an OGer who's hit a bad string of luck and you and your family want dinner on me this week, PM me and we'll figure something out for later this week.

Obviously there's no way to no if the OGer I help is really in need or just taking advantage, but I choose to believe whoever it is at their word knowing how hard it is to ask for help and hope when the time comes they can pay it forward. Phone Post 3.0

Also, on a far less serious note... my football team won today lol.

I had 3 sacks and 4 catches 2 for touchdowns. Phone Post 3.0

Ich liebe Katzen -

buy me a hooker

Sure, how hung do you want him? Phone Post 3.0

Did you find your socks? Phone Post 3.0

VU Phone Post 3.0

Good on you Phone Post 3.0

Good on you brother I'm a single dad with full custody of my son and its a struggle sometimes (daycare fucking slams my wallet) and his mom is a deadbeat.

Hopefully someone takes this offer

VU Phone Post 3.0

Nice man!

Falling on tough times, is, well, tough!

It's very humbling and seems to make you less picky about things like tap water, or organic food etc.

Even if processed cheese is horrible for you, it's still calories.

And when you get out of the hole, you've learned to live lean! Phone Post 3.0

Vtfu for tiur generosity.
Excuse typos, about to fulm og drunk hostory Phone Post 3.0

MyUnclesCreepy - Good on you brother I'm a single dad with full custody of my son and its a struggle sometimes (daycare fucking slams my wallet) and his mom is a deadbeat.

VU Phone Post 3.0
My ex is a deadbeat as well

I had my daughter full time till she was 4, I let her move in with her mom because she was in a way better school district.

She's such a shitty mom, she hasn't worked in 4 years, she has 2 other kids.

I got my daughter a 400 page workbook this summer to get ready for 2nd grade, we did 30 pages in a weekend. I pick her up the next weekend, and not a page was done. The weekend after same thing. Then her mom just stopped packing it.

So we're FaceTiming one night and I ask if she's been doing her book, she says yes, so I tell her to show me.

She goes running into the kitchen and I see my exs finger go over the phone and mute it. My daughter gets back on and the convo goes

"my book is in grandmas car, she just left"

Are you sure? You're not lying to me right?

looks to the side at her mom

"No, I'm not"

You sure? We're best friends and best friends don't lie to each other. If you're lying I'm going to be very disappointed

she now looks crushed that she's being forced to lie

"I'm not"

Then when I picked her up that week she tells me

"Mommy made me lie to you the other day, I'm sorry daddy please don't be disappointed in me. I ask her to do my work book with me but she always says not now she's watching tv. And then she goes out with her boyfriend."

I'm hoping when I get my new place I can get her back, everyday without seeing her isn't a complete day. I miss her so much and don't take her for granted like her mom. Phone Post 3.0

JamesH - Nice man!

Falling on tough times, is, well, tough!

It's very humbling and seems to make you less picky about things like tap water, or organic food etc.

Even if processed cheese is horrible for you, it's still calories.

And when you get out of the hole, you've learned to live lean! Phone Post 3.0
Vote up for sharing the same name!

Yea dude it's rough, when I was homeless I'd look for the shittiest, cheapest thing with the most calories.

The last year being broke, I was a little better in what I ate and learned how to cook really well so I could have real bbq, Mac and cheese, Italian, etc. without eating out.

The problem became this roommate is who is literally every negative stereotype about black people, made the kitchen so unsanitary that I was forced to buy a mini fridge and toaster oven. So my meals quality and variety have drastically went down.

But only a few more weeks till I hit my goal and start looking at new places! Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks -
MyUnclesCreepy - Good on you brother I'm a single dad with full custody of my son and its a struggle sometimes (daycare fucking slams my wallet) and his mom is a deadbeat.

VU Phone Post 3.0

I had my daughter full time till she was 4, I let her move in with her mom because she was in a way better school district.

I got my daughter a 400 page workbook this summer to get ready for 2nd grade, we did 30 pages in a weekend. I pick her up the next weekend, and not a page was done. The weekend after same thing. Then her mom just stopped packing it.

So we're FaceTiming one night and I ask if she's been doing her book, she says yes, so I tell her to show me.

She goes running into the kitchen and I see my exs finger go over the phone and mute it. My daughter gets back on and the convo goes

"No, I'm not"

You sure? We're best friends and best friends don't lie to each other. If you're lying I'm going to be very disappointed

"I'm not"

"Mommy made me lie to you the other day, I'm sorry daddy please don't be disappointed in me. I ask her to do my work book with me but she always says not now she's watching tv. And then she goes out with her boyfriend."

I'm hoping when I get my new place I can get her back, everyday without seeing her isn't a complete day. I miss her so much and don't take her for granted like her mom. Phone Post 3.0
That sucks dude I was lucky enough my kids mom fell in love with some shithead and moves 2.5 hours away. She missed his third birthday this month didn't even send a fucking card. Just called. She's off doing whatever and I'm here taking responsibility for our creation. I have no social life but its cool because when my kid puts me in the ground he will know who actually wanted him.

Just keep doing better and it will work out. Hopefully I can get a better paying job soon. That's all I need

You're daughter will realize who actually gave a shit one day Phone Post 3.0

MyUnclesCreepy -
Someonestolemysocks -

VU Phone Post 3.0

"No, I'm not"

"I'm not"

That sucks dude I was lucky enough my kids mom fell in love with some shithead and moves 2.5 hours away. She missed his third birthday this month didn't even send a fucking card. Just called. She's off doing whatever and I'm here taking responsibility for our creation. I have no social life but its cool because when my kid puts me in the ground he will know who actually wanted him.

Just keep doing better and it will work out. Hopefully I can get a better paying job soon. That's all I need

You're daughter will realize who actually gave a shit one day Phone Post 3.0
She already does bro, she says shit like

You always keep your promises, not like mommy. Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks - As many members know a few years back I was homeless, now Ive got a sublet in a shithole with my girl.

The last years been really rough, times I had trouble putting food on the table for my kid, couldn't afford to get to interviews, etc.

Almost 3 months ago I started bartending, I'm now a few weeks away from moving to a great area, paying 6 months rent up front, furnishing the place and keeping 4k in savings.

Between yesterday and today (which was supposed to be my day off) I've mad $630, and I still work tomorrow during the games.

All that being said, this week I'd like to buy dinner for an OGer with kids who's having trouble making ends meet. I know how it feels and when I was struggling I was too ashamed to ask for help even when I NEEDED it.

So if you're an OGer who's hit a bad string of luck and you and your family want dinner on me this week, PM me and we'll figure something out for later this week.

Obviously there's no way to no if the OGer I help is really in need or just taking advantage, but I choose to believe whoever it is at their word knowing how hard it is to ask for help and hope when the time comes they can pay it forward. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome idea man, VU Phone Post 3.0

TTT

This is 100% confidential OGers... reach out if you need it Phone Post 3.0

VU dude!

Thanks for being an awesome OG dad! Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome to hear man! I hope someone who legitimately needs it reaches out. Very cool of you. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0