I've Noticed..

Well, Mr. Goodfellow, or maybe I should say Mr. Goodfella?

Regardless of the altitude of your wife, the most pertinant question apparently, according at least to the mature, thoughtful posters on the OG/UG, is, in a word, is she "hot", by at the least, Canadian standards. If so, please turn down the heat in your humble abode, and WTF PICS.

Ben

David,

No doubt your students are submission whirlwinds. No doubt the traditionalists in the antiquated yudanshakai of Kalifornia shake their heads in indignation and consternation at such behavior on their part.

Continue to piss off the old guys with your modern, up to date, and cutting edge approach to instructing the yung'uns. I look forward to seeing each and everyone of your guys on the jr. world team some day, with you as head coach.

Regards,

Ben

Ben,

Your ever increasing verbosity knows no satiety. lol Josh appears to be too comfortable with himself to take our good-natured ribbing seriously. Our plans to destroy him from within will have to be shelved, or, at the very least, modified.

Yes, Josh is obviously not going to succumb to our peurile attempts to shame him about his crossdressing.

Onward to lesser men, my friend.

Ben

Ben,

And I'll thank you for not dumbing down 'succumb' and 'peurile.'

I was gonna suggest we move on to Punky D, but the man clearly has pitchforks, and a grip that is legendary.

You guys are getting some crazy weather out there, Ben. We are at 13 Celcius. Never before seen in Dec. in, Central Ontario. Maybe that lunatic Al Gore is on to something.

lol

Ashy,

Punky D is waaaaaay toooo tough for me to handle. Anybody who bucks bales and has his own private gymnasium is out of my league.

Weatherwise, we did not get too much of the wind that they got on the coast. Yeah, it blew hard, but nothing serious. Got some snow, and it's colder than a well diggers hand, but not server weather.

The coast got it bad, though, 95-100 mph winds, Vancouver etc. is still without power for over 100k people I think.

We are snug here with our woodburning stove and long underwear.

Regards,

Ben

Ben is the only man alive who needs a woodburning stove to heat his home, but has high speed internet access wired to his living room.

LOL Josh!

In reality, we are vry lucky to have DSL here. There just happens to be a Verizon connection box close enough (on HW1) for us to get it. I had DSL when there were folks in town who couldn't get it. Luck of the draw, as the box is across from the school, who of course needed high speed access.

On the other hand, I know a couple of guys who live WAY up in the mountains who have even higher speed access...they get it via satellite.

No gas line in here, but we do have a big propane tank and a Rinnai heater to heat the finished daylight basement.

Ben

"Ben is the only man alive who needs a woodburning stove to heat his home, but has high speed internet access wired to his living room."lol

Just go limp, Ben, take the fall. Josh really caught you with that one.

Already done, Ashy.

Thanks for the advice.

Ben

Hold your head up champ. That cross-dressing ippon that you scored on Josh was the stuff of highlight-reel legend. You just simply got caught with that woodburning/DSL comment. Happens to the best of 'em.

Did you know that Hitoshi Saito once caught Yamashita with a comment about how silly he looked on that turn of the century bicycle he often rode? Yamashita..... never one to back down from a judo contest, countered with...."Did you know that I once slept with your sister?" IPPOOOOOOOON!

Yep! Judo is an amazing sport.

Ashy, thanks for your kind words.

At least I didn't triple post.

Ben

"At least I didn't triple post."

"See, there's the spirit" he chides, and patronizes encouragingly. lol

Keebars.....CHEAP.... OUCH, that hurt.

*rolls back to the shadows..but alas there was no leg for me to grab onto*

rolls back to the shadows..but alas there was no leg for me to grab onto

OoooH, well done Steve. I got the sense that you actually became a shadowy, lurky character with some sinister super powers. Super powers connected to the grabbing of legs for some reason, I suppose.

I will become more powerful than you can ever imagine....

I don't know Steve. I have a pretty vivid imagination. Would it be something along the lines of, your super hero character getting a kneebar on an adversary, which in turn, sets off some sort of thermo-nuclear device? That kind of powerful?

"Hmmmm? That is pretty powerful actually" he whispers pensively.

See. Told ya!