I've solidified myself as the BEST MC on mma.tv

Haters gonna hate. They can't appreciate real rap live and direct from the source. Phone Post 3.0

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - yeah that's pretty much the worst rap I heard in months
You're a faggot, so go suck a cock,
and let this real man light up the scene with hip hop
My logical rhymes surpass that of Spock,
So just sit back, and watch what I concoct Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_Hunter Thompson's .45 - Even with the title of the song I wasn't able to finish but I did listen to 1:13. It's pretty bad man. No offense. I would post constructive-ish criticism here but I don't think you'd take it seriously, which is only more of a sign that you are sorta wasting your time. I know I sound like an asshole, but I'm just being real. Criticism is a real thing you should learn to use. But I digress.

By all means, if you're just having fun and looking to be funny then do your thing. If you are being creative as a means to an end, you might wanna reconsider some things. Phone Post 3.0
What rap do you like?

Also, WizardfromEarth.com

I make rap and indie rock/folk.

It's a stress relieving hobby. Why so serious? Phone Post 3.0

Your rhymes are straight.
But keep yoself in check.
Know the OG dont play.
Just another 14er about to get wrecked.

Lastly, the vote downs for fun threads like this solidifies my opinion that this place is degrading.

Half the threads are political with folks yelling at each other.

Also, my shit is hot fire. If you can't appreciate it, then fuck your whore mother. Phone Post 3.0

EluThingol - Lastly, the vote downs for fun threads like this solidifies my opinion that this place is degrading.

Half the threads are political with folks yelling at each other.

Also, my shit is hot fire. If you can't appreciate it, then fuck your whore mother. Phone Post 3.0

Dont sweat the red arrows,
just keep your rhymes flowin'.
I got your back,
I keeps the green arrows showin'.

OJTT_Hunter Thompson's .45 -
EluThingol -
OJTT_Hunter Thompson's .45 - Even with the title of the song I wasn't able to finish but I did listen to 1:13. It's pretty bad man. No offense. I would post constructive-ish criticism here but I don't think you'd take it seriously, which is only more of a sign that you are sorta wasting your time. I know I sound like an asshole, but I'm just being real. Criticism is a real thing you should learn to use. But I digress.

By all means, if you're just having fun and looking to be funny then do your thing. If you are being creative as a means to an end, you might wanna reconsider some things. Phone Post 3.0
What rap do you like?

Well I do creative things as well but I take them seriously and understand that these things are competitive and if you want to actually make a career out of doing what you love you have to take it seriously.

I'll check out your other stuff.

Some current rap I listen to now:

Vince Staples, A$AP Rocky, Kendrick, Isaiah Rashad, Run the Jewels, shit like that.

Classic artists I like:

Eminem, Tupac, Nas, Biggie, Tech N9ne, Bone, lots of stuff I'm forgetting. Phone Post 3.0
Feel free to post your stuff.

Also, I wouldn't listen to any of the popular modern stuff you mentioned.

Currently, I jam out to Yelawolf and Sturgill Simpson.

I'm a 29 year old carpenter, man. Making up rhymes is a hobby. That was just my take on Yelawolf. Phone Post 3.0

ELU you don't like run the jewels?
What the fuck, EL_P an killer Mike are the shit.

An keep on trucking brother Phone Post 3.0

TTT for people shitting in EluThingol's mouth.

Nitecrawler - TTT for people shitting in EluThingol's mouth.
They hate me cause they ain't me.

EluThingol -
Nitecrawler - TTT for people shitting in EluThingol's mouth.
They hate me cause they ain't me.

Feces in your esophagus, son. 

EluThingol -
OJTT_Hunter Thompson's .45 -
EluThingol -

What rap do you like?

Well I do creative things as well but I take them seriously and understand that these things are competitive and if you want to actually make a career out of doing what you love you have to take it seriously.

I'll check out your other stuff.

Some current rap I listen to now:

Vince Staples, A$AP Rocky, Kendrick, Isaiah Rashad, Run the Jewels, shit like that.

Classic artists I like:

Eminem, Tupac, Nas, Biggie, Tech N9ne, Bone, lots of stuff I'm forgetting. Phone Post 3.0
Feel free to post your stuff.

Also, I wouldn't listen to any of the popular modern stuff you mentioned.

Currently, I jam out to Yelawolf and Sturgill Simpson.

I'm a 29 year old carpenter, man. Making up rhymes is a hobby. That was just my take on Yelawolf. Phone Post 3.0

Ooooooh... making up RHYMES is your hobby... not rapping.

Holy fuck. Haha.

HERE COMES THA HOTSTEPPA...MURDERA..