I've talked more shit about this guy than anybody

I just met Brian Stann again in Houston. Cool guy this time one of the nicest Phone Post 3.0

CooterShooter - I just met Brian Stann again in Houston. Cool guy this time one of the nicest Phone Post 3.0

A real live American war hero.

CooterShooter - I just met Brian Stann again in Houston. Cool guy this time one of the nicest Phone Post 3.0

Talk shit and then cream your panties when they give you attention?

You're cool man, keep it up.

What shit is there to talk about that guy Phone Post 3.0

Op why why would you say anything about Stann? Phone Post 3.0

I'm assuming it has to do with his military background, but trust me when I say that good people got fucked into thinking they were doing the right thing (some did) and got used by shitbag politicians and businessmen to line their pockets. Brian Stann is a good person and a greater American. Not the blindly patriotic type either. My jarhead brother. I wish there were more Brian Stanns in the world. Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA -

A real live American war hero.
Amen sister VU Phone Post 3.0

This reminds me of the time the fan confessed to Bisping that he talked shit to him on Twitter and Bisping responds by telling him to "kiss my ass."

He is legit a great guy Phone Post 3.0

Op used to have a crush on Brian's wife and she told him to fuck off and he was mad for a few years.

I have no clue why I remembered that thread. Phone Post 3.0

He talked shit saying that the UFC and Stann should stop talking up Stann's military background because it's annoying and insensitive to Islam. He got frozen hard for that one. Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - He is legit a great guy Phone Post 3.0
Glad to see you've actually stuck around this place dude. But you speak the truth. Stann is a fucking dick slinging pipe hitting badass Phone Post 3.0

Figured that. Don't even know the OP but that'd be the ONLY reason to not like the guy Phone Post 3.0

The military angle got old when they harped on it every time he was mentioned but there's no reason to hold it against the guy. Stann couldn't be nicer in person the few times I've been around him Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - The military angle got old when they harped on it every time he was mentioned but there's no reason to hold it against the guy. Stann couldn't be nicer in person the few times I've been around him Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

How did you not know this? Phone Post 3.0