Iverson is a phony.

"One of Allen Iverson's favorite tricks to ward off reporters is to hold his cell phone to his ear and pretend he's engaged in a conversation. He was busted recently when it rang while he was "talking." Orlando Sentinel

LMAO!!!!!!

"Iverson hasn't been seen on the bench at the Wachovia Center since playing his last game March 20, exercising a team rule that allows injured players not to be on the bench as long as they are working on rehabilitation or conditioning. However, according to King and interim head coach Chris Ford, Iverson left the Sixers' practice facility yesterday without completing his rehab work. While King was not ready to discuss any changes in the team's personnel or head coach, he made it clear he wants a change of attitude. "At the end of the season, there will be a lot of things that I'll look at to see what I'm going to do," he said. "A lot of things have gone on this year that haven't been up to par, so there will be things that will be changed. "It's been a frustrating year. I think this team had a lot more that it could have done this year. It just hasn't worked out. There are a lot of things that are very frustrating." Philadelphia Inquirer

Fuck Iverson

I feel for any team that picks him up. Let him rot in philly.

yup

Is he too black for you guys? Do you watch The Wayne Brady Show?

No and no.

no & no. I used to love AI, but his antics these last few years has me wondering about his self-implied prerogatives & motives.

""One of Allen Iverson's favorite tricks to ward off reporters is to hold his cell phone to his ear and pretend he's engaged in a conversation."

I do the same thing at work to avoid talking to clients. Give the guy a break.

why bring race into it?

does "too black" mean not being a team player?

You tell me

"i still love AI. He's a little shit, but I love how he plays the game."

The way Iverson plays on the court can never be questioned. He plays has hard if not harder than anyone. He goes balls out all the time. The problem is Iverson's approach to the game. His work ethic is what is questioned. He has very little and his approach sucks ass and why he lacks in so many areas. I defend AI all the time but he just doesn't cut it when it comes to the cream of the crop but he can't measure up, its that simple. We will never know if he was capable because he wont do what is necessary

"Is he too black for you guys? Do you watch The Wayne Brady Show?"

LOL, I love this race crap. I would love to show some of these fucks where I grew up and some of the places I lived in my life. Slim Shaddy don't have shit on me. All my friends are minorities, mostly black and there is no mistaking my color and how I represent myself.

Iverson has some hip hop to him, thats fine, hell most of white america has embraced him but if he wants to act like an idiot thats his business and his color has nothing to do with it. you get jackasses of all colors

So you're like a more ghetto Eminem?

"So you're like a more ghetto Eminem?"

lol, well that all depends how you want to define ghetto. Do I walk around with baggy pants, a rag in my pocket, my hat titled sideways, etc, no thats not me but Im also not a docker and Izod guy either although my job would like me to dress that way. But I get my respect regardless of what "hood" Im in, whether that is in street or in the business world, inverson doesn't have both

But I understand about Iverson trying to stay true to his roots and not losing his identity but you also have to be flexable and adapt to your surroundings and do what is necessary to get the job done and be the best, those are things Iverson has yet to do. Because if Iverson could not ball he would he a dead beat because he can't adapt, he has shown that he can't and its sad because he had guys like Isaiah Thomas to look up to who had it much worse than he ever did. Hell just look at Rafer Alston, he understands the game and world a hell of lot better than Iverson and he is straight from the street

Rafer Alston is the shit!!

SJ I have no idea what the hell you are trying to say. Do you hate Iverson or not? Also, what set you claim?

LOL @ shawns!!!!!

"SJ I have no idea what the hell you are trying to say. Do you hate Iverson or not?"

No I don't hate Iverson. But I hate that he doesn't do everything possible to be the very best. The reason I cut him so much slack is because of how hard he plays and the fact he plays injured. Lots of guys play hurt but Iverson plays injured, there is a big difference. and I hate that he has no clue how to adapt or compromise in the real world

"Also, what set you claim?"

INGLEWOOD PIMPIN'