Izzy drunk

I hope du plessis flatlines him

21 Likes

Racist weirdo… trying to gate keep Africa. Other dudes lived there way longer than he did lol… and Du plessis has been so chill about the whole Africa thing. It’s getting weird af honestly. Izzy lost a fan.

16 Likes

100%

I hope they show that in cage interview in the promo.

3 Likes

Dana is probably even more embarrassed with Trump right there, I’d be shocked if we see this post fight face off again, trump probably told him it’s not a good idea after that

If they keep doing eventually there will be a brawl

I also could of swore Dana said he wouldn’t do these anymore after the last one

7 Likes

This one is up there with them, worse even , his nonsense about manifesting Du plessis beating Whittaker was shite, his dna test ranting, screaming nigga constantly, horse shit, ruined Du Plessis post fight speech, he was right to just turn and walk away.

Rogan is a tool aswell, asks Dricus a question and then puts the mic under adasanyas fat mouth for him to blabber like a retard.

17 Likes

Du Plessis thought he was just engaging in trash talk to promote the fight, but Israel was getting emotional and choking back tears as he ranted and raved.

Du Plessis clearly doesn’t mean anything by the whole African angle and was put out by Israel losing his mind in front of him.

11 Likes

Black people

14 Likes

I’d agree with you but I never had any to lose.

:rofl:

10 Likes

clerks 2 women GIF

3 Likes

Racist cunt who wears pearls- Stay Golden

5 Likes

We all know Izzy was baiting him by saying that hoping dricus would get mad and say it back

8 Likes

Hell, they’ll deep fake his jaw moving so it looks like it was him saying it

8 Likes

When Sean Strickland calls you pure cringe, you are definitely pure cringe.

19 Likes

“Took the words right out of my mouth”
-DJT

th-110349935

3 Likes

Remember, this is the same POS that mocked Perreira getting KO’d to Perreira’s own kid.

15 Likes

2 Likes

That was the most cringe fucking thing I have ever seen in the cage. Izzy is an idiot

11 Likes

Ahahah

Izzy hates that he left aftica for a white country and was privileged. Poor guy wants to be a N%^$@a so bad. Hahaha

5 Likes

Izzy went full retard tonight for sure.

12 Likes

Izzy is trying to sell some tickets oh well. I thought it was hilarious how Du Plessis handled it though. He just walked off shaking his head

5 Likes