Izzy is committing serial sexual workplace misconduct at this point

Let’s call it what it is. Humping or grabbing the buttocks of a coworker without consent would unacceptable in any other context. Why is this acceptable and why isn’t it being called out for what it is? Groping and simulating sex with unwilling participants and nobody is saying anything? Whats going on?

14 Likes

OP will immediately be gas lighted but he is right. Dana needs to talk to the guy before there is a law suit.

1 Like

Yup. Just because they’re in an octagon agreed to fight doesn’t give him consent to grope and sexually assault his opponents.

Even soldiers would be charged with war crimes for sexually assaulting enemies that they are legally allowed to kill.

Paulo and Marvin should press charges immediately

OP needs a good oil check.

6 Likes

It would be totally rad if we never saw dudes humping or groping each other in a sport the world already sees as extremely gay.

9 Likes

If Marvin & Costa go to Human Resources together they could bet Izzy fired!!
Cept he’s a black African…
They’d get themselves fired

5 Likes

Damn, the UG Is somewhere I used to go to escape all of the offended Mary’s of the world. Guess that changed with the shit update as well

1 Like

“Man what happened to the good old days when me and all the bros would grab each others dicks and asses and take turns sniffing balls and just have a good time? Pfft the new generation is soft”

Goddamn old men are weird faggots

3 Likes

The problem isn’t only that it happened. The problem is that Izzy has a lot of people already thinking he’s kinda sus and if he is actually gay this is even more scandalous because there is implied sexual aggravation.

2 Likes

And you youngins feelings are too easily hurt. Buck up mary

3 Likes

@Flexo

Shut up faggit…

This is what you should should expect from the UG.

Not the PC PG version of the UG

1 Like

I’m no super sensitive pansy leftist that wants Izzy canceled but yeah that grabbing that Izzy is doing needs to be curtailed. It’s a fight, if you wanna play ‘grab ass’ and fuck your opponent then get his number and do it later on in private

2 Likes

Its ignorant thuggish behaviour, as someone said its even worst if he is gay because we are watching a sexual abuse. It is specially embarrassing/frustrating if you are trying to introduce a friend to the sport.

I’m not sure how serious OP is. But, if I were the UFC’s in-house counsel, I would have a word with Izzy about it. OP isn’t crazy.

6 Likes

Kirik is himself an SJW, not sure about Chris.

I said the same thing after he dry humped the one guy. It’s a fight not a fuck show.

3 Likes

Dana needs to fire him. This kind of conduct would get him removed in any other workplace

1 Like

LOL.

Op is a…?

Racist. Nobody complained when Randy did it, everyone thought it was sooooooooo cool when he slapped Tito’s ass.

2 Likes