Izzy responds to "Rat Lip" Chimaev call out

“I don’t even know the guy, I haven’t seen his fights yet,” Adesanya said (via MMA Mania). “I saw the presser and he was just talking s**t. He was just casting his net. Have you seen him fight? Rat lip? Meh …

“Tim said he fought low level competition,” Adesanya added. “So he thinks I’m an easy fight … that’s interesting. I mean, everyone does this when they’re coming up, casting the net wide. Yeah, keep casting.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/israel-adesanya-responds-to-callouts-from-rat-lip-khamzat-chimaev/

Izzy gets slept

10 Likes

“Rat lip” is very unnecessary 

19 Likes

Pink Hair has no room calling names based on appearance

5 Likes
Dead President - 

It’s straight up, fucked up.

Adesanya is making fun of what is essentially a birth defect. What a total and complete asshole.

14 Likes
Ministry of Truth -
Dead President - 

Adesanya is making fun of what is essentially a birth defect. What a total and complete asshole.

I agree. I think Conor started calling him that - he’s a cunt so that doesn’t surprise me. I predict Chimaev will have the last laugh.

4 Likes

Grace Jones is getting a tad bit big for her britches. 

![](upload://eq3JTX6jxyWJPUBNd54HSxtdih0.jpeg)![](upload://zKpYwjVjiBGqkRmnexUsuEGwvEb.jpeg)

19 Likes

Lol @ Izzy acting like he didn’t see the fight or doesn’t know who Chimaev is. Oh he knows! He knows damn well. I guarantee it!

5 Likes
Taco Muncher -

“I don’t even know the guy, I haven’t seen his fights yet,” Adesanya said (via MMA Mania). “I saw the presser and he was just talking s**t. He was just casting his net. Have you seen him fight? Rat lip? Meh …

“Tim said he fought low level competition,” Adesanya added. “So he thinks I’m an easy fight … that’s interesting. I mean, everyone does this when they’re coming up, casting the net wide. Yeah, keep casting.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/israel-adesanya-responds-to-callouts-from-rat-lip-khamzat-chimaev/

Izzy said every acts like “this” on their way up. “Casting the net”. Yeah he himself did it on his way up. He had the hype train behind him on his way up too, and he made it. He’s champ now. Now, Chimaev is coming up more impressively than Izzy did, and by the time he gets to Izzy(IG he gets past Costa), then Izzy is going to be in BIG trouble, and he knows it. He’s playing the Usman, “WHO?”

1 Like

So now we gonna think cheamev has chance against gastelum? Whittaker? Runesanaya?  I know math isnt working with mma, but u guys jump train wagons too quickly, rat lip hasnt beat anybody worth mentioning, and now he is world beater, crushed few paid actors and cans and whats all about it

1 Like
Ministry of Truth - 
Dead President - 

Who cares? Wipe that sand out of your snatch, dont be a fag. 

3 Likes

didn’t even notice it

who cares

You fight long enough and your face will be cut to shit like Alister, Fedor, and the Fighters who actually entertain people…so a scar from when you were young/born with a scar means jack shit.

Personally rooting for Costa to check that chin this weekend…Costa lands more than Romero and Izzy wanted zero part of Yoel’s power after taking a single strike.

He might lose then end up fighting the kid with lip scaron his way up and get these words tattooed on his face for life.

![](upload://j9a3mwcM4vJUZYfI0A8NDft60DB.jpeg)

10 Likes
Bukkaked by Bombers -

![](upload://j9a3mwcM4vJUZYfI0A8NDft60DB.jpeg)

And stolen

Ministry of Truth -
Dead President - 

Totally agree. Doesn’t get any lower than that. Clearly thought he was being funny but just showed what kind of a douche he is.

4 Likes
Ropix -
Ministry of Truth -
Dead President - 

Totally agree. Doesn’t get any lower than that. Clearly thought he was being funny but just showed what kind of a douche he is.

Especially if the story of how he got it is actually true.

1 Like

just be careful not to make fun of anyones lips who has any african dna, for that is racist

5 Likes
youngestgrandpa -

So now we gonna think cheamev has chance against gastelum? Whittaker? Runesanaya?  I know math isnt working with mma, but u guys jump train wagons too quickly, rat lip hasnt beat anybody worth mentioning, and now he is world beater, crushed few paid actors and cans and whats all about it

Whittaker is extremely crafty and difficult to take down.  He's elite level.  Gastelum would be interesting because of of some of the eggs he's laid recently.  If you're trying to book fights favorably for Chimaev, Gastelum might not be a bad choice, considering he seems checked out of fighting lately.

I'd be interested in Romero, if they really want to go for a name opponent.  There's some big movement happening in that division as guys like Romero and Weidman fall off and age out, and guys like Edmen are possible question marks in terms of long-term viability.

The opportunities are there, and since he's become fast friends with Dana, the UFC will probably make any scenario he wants happen. 

youngestgrandpa -

I'm not sure but I sure as hell am ready to find out!!

Adesanya comes off as a bully with a comment like that. I like Israel but I don't like that.

Maybe it's the memories I have with a kid in my who was made fun of for having a cleft lip.

1 Like