Izzy responds to "Rat Lip" Chimaev call out

Ministry of Truth -
Dead President - 

“Rat lip” is very unnecessary 

It’s straight up, fucked up.

Adesanya is making fun of what is essentially a birth defect. What a total and complete asshole.

Lol Izzy is a butch but, lol stop being so soft bro. 

4 Likes

Bunch of pussies in this thread. 

9 Likes
Ministry of Truth -
Dead President - 

Adesanya is making fun of what is essentially a birth defect. What a total and complete asshole.

haha fuck off you bunch of biased cunts

You called Izy every name under the sun and the level of confirmation bias in America atm is sickening

Raistlin -

This.  When did we get so sensitive on the UG? I thought we could joke about nearly anything here, but the guys lip is the line?  He’s a grown man, no need to white knight ya vaginas.

1 Like
william795 -
Raistlin -

This.  When did we get so sensitive on the UG? I thought we could joke about nearly anything here, but the guys lip is the line?  He’s a grown man, no need to white knight ya vaginas.

It's only since the backswing on BLM and all these radicalised left vs right American identity politics retards. Colby can say whatever the fuck he wants but Israel can't say rat lip. Fuck everyone on here. This place is worse than ever and I hope Israel decimates Costa because I know all these faggots will be furious

2 Likes
ThatsHowIRoll -
william795 -
Raistlin -

It's only since the backswing on BLM and all these radicalised left vs right American identity politics retards. Colby can say whatever the fuck he wants but Israel can't say rat lip. Fuck everyone on here. This place is worse than ever and I hope Israel decimates Costa because I know all these faggots will be furious

So far off it’s not even funny. 

Please show me a time where it was cool or accepted to make fun of someone’s facial deformity, especially one gained as a child. 

That’s shit losers do because the want to look cool.

Yeah, Colby talks shit, but he goes after fighters now, not bringing shit up when they were kids. That’s like making fun of someone because they’re blind in one eye from a childhood injury. 

It’s gross and low. 

5 Likes

These guys fist fight for a living. A little name calling is perfectly fine. 

1 Like

Izzy is good at fighting, but he’s a cringy melvin at heart and no amount of fame or messing with his image will ever allow him to escape that as soon as he opens his mouth.  

1 Like
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

These guys fist fight for a living. A little name calling is perfectly fine. 

This. They are cage fighters. I guess people want more censorship than we already have? Let them talk shit. It’s part of the sport and it’s entertaining. 

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
Ropix -
Ministry of Truth -
Dead President - 

Totally agree. Doesn’t get any lower than that. Clearly thought he was being funny but just showed what kind of a douche he is.

Especially if the story of how he got it is actually true.

Go on unzips

1 Like

Chimaev will tell him "don't talk too much" and silence him in the cage. 

Raistlin -

LOL so this.

Harden up you fucking nancy's

I love how all you butthurt faggots make up the most nonsensical reasonings to try insult adesanya

i like costa as well but i hope israel wins just to keep the butthurt cunts hurting in their butts, LOL.

Izzy would destroy him, just like he will Costal if, Costa charges head first like did against Romero.

Chuck to Randy: “lol, ur bald” 

Randy to Chuck: “ur mohawk is sucks and kempo is ghey” 

it doesnt fit. 

WaltJ -
youngestgrandpa -

So now we gonna think cheamev has chance against gastelum? Whittaker? Runesanaya?  I know math isnt working with mma, but u guys jump train wagons too quickly, rat lip hasnt beat anybody worth mentioning, and now he is world beater, crushed few paid actors and cans and whats all about it

Whittaker is extremely crafty and difficult to take down.  He's elite level.  Gastelum would be interesting because of of some of the eggs he's laid recently.  If you're trying to book fights favorably for Chimaev, Gastelum might not be a bad choice, considering he seems checked out of fighting lately.

I'd be interested in Romero, if they really want to go for a name opponent.  There's some big movement happening in that division as guys like Romero and Weidman fall off and age out, and guys like Edmen are possible question marks in terms of long-term viability.

The opportunities are there, and since he's become fast friends with Dana, the UFC will probably make any scenario he wants happen. 

Would be interesting fight with yoel, probably the ending of hype train

Ministry of Truth -
Dead President - 

He fell down concrete steps, not a birth defect.

1 Like
Ministry of Truth -
Dead President - 

l2google fuccboi before you clutch your pearls

rainbow pants -

I love how all you butthurt faggots make up the most nonsensical reasonings to try insult adesanya

i like costa as well but i hope israel wins just to keep the butthurt cunts hurting in their butts, LOL.

Lol @ butthurt cunts hurting in their butts!! Say that five times fast.

Rat lip/Nigger 

it’s just selling the fight

4 Likes