Izzy responds to "Rat Lip" Chimaev call out

william795 -
Raistlin -

Bunch of pussies in this thread. 

This.  When did we get so sensitive on the UG? I thought we could joke about nearly anything here, but the guys lip is the line?  He’s a grown man, no need to white knight ya vaginas.

It's because it's Izzy. This site doesn't like him...for some reason...

HillboFrateTrane -

Izzy is good at fighting, but he’s a cringy melvin at heart and no amount of fame or messing with his image will ever allow him to escape that as soon as he opens his mouth.  

Izzy would literally kill you with his barehands. haha. you guys kill me on here.

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
ThatsHowIRoll -
william795 -
Raistlin -

This.  When did we get so sensitive on the UG? I thought we could joke about nearly anything here, but the guys lip is the line?  He’s a grown man, no need to white knight ya vaginas.

It's only since the backswing on BLM and all these radicalised left vs right American identity politics retards. Colby can say whatever the fuck he wants but Israel can't say rat lip. Fuck everyone on here. This place is worse than ever and I hope Israel decimates Costa because I know all these faggots will be furious

So far off it’s not even funny. 

Please show me a time where it was cool or accepted to make fun of someone’s facial deformity, especially one gained as a child. 

That’s shit losers do because the want to look cool.

Yeah, Colby talks shit, but he goes after fighters now, not bringing shit up when they were kids. That’s like making fun of someone because they’re blind in one eye from a childhood injury. 

It’s gross and low. 

Go smoke a joint and sing kumbaya around a fire Mr softy 420.

BrckNoHitBk -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
ThatsHowIRoll -
william795 -
Raistlin -

It's only since the backswing on BLM and all these radicalised left vs right American identity politics retards. Colby can say whatever the fuck he wants but Israel can't say rat lip. Fuck everyone on here. This place is worse than ever and I hope Israel decimates Costa because I know all these faggots will be furious

Please show me a time where it was cool or accepted to make fun of someone’s facial deformity, especially one gained as a child. 

Yeah, Colby talks shit, but he goes after fighters now, not bringing shit up when they were kids. That’s like making fun of someone because they’re blind in one eye from a childhood injury. 

It’s gross and low. 

Go smoke a joint and sing kumbaya around a fire Mr softy 420.

Lmao @ me being a softy.

If you think everyone that smokes weed is a hippy, you’re more retarded than I thought. 

Go watch Reefer Madness and flick your bean. 

1 Like
Ministry of Truth -
Dead President - 

“Rat lip” is very unnecessary 

It’s straight up, fucked up.

Adesanya is making fun of what is essentially a birth defect. What a total and complete asshole.

Everything is fair game at this point. 

BrckNoHitBk -
HillboFrateTrane -

Izzy is good at fighting, but he’s a cringy melvin at heart and no amount of fame or messing with his image will ever allow him to escape that as soon as he opens his mouth.  

Izzy would literally kill you with his barehands. haha. you guys kill me on here.

I’d kill you with my bare hands lol. 

I'm currently in a mind struggle. 

On one hand, I understand having brash personalities can often times be an advantage in the rought sport that is mma.

On the other hand, you don't want to condone bad behavior.  You want good guys to be winners, not the bad guys.

But then, you also have to respect someone for not being fake.  Israel doesn't seem to be faking an asshole personna.  But, Jon Jones did fake it, and myself and several others didn't appreciate how Jon was fake. 

All I know, is if they fight(Isreal/Khamzat), I totally want Khamzat to win. 

BJTT-PattyHearst - 
Ministry of Truth - 
Dead President - 

Adesanya is making fun of what is essentially a birth defect. What a total and complete asshole.

Who cares? Wipe that sand out of your snatch, dont be a fag. 

As if it isn’t obvious enough, I care.

I also don’t have a “snatch” and am not a “fag”, and insinuating someone who does/is is somehow less than someone who doesn’t is nothing less than chauvinistic and homophobic. Grow the fuck up.

ThatsHowIRoll - 
Ministry of Truth -
Dead President - 

haha fuck off you bunch of biased cunts

You called Izy every name under the sun and the level of confirmation bias in America atm is sickening

Feel free to search this entire site and find where I called Izzy any name. I’m appalled as a martial artist, not an American.

1 Like
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
ThatsHowIRoll -
william795 -
Raistlin -

It’s gross and low. 

Exactly.

Emotionally weak people, not respectful martial artists, make fun of people with birth defects and deformities. Making this somehow a political issue is absolutely ridiculous and anyone who has a brain and isn’t emotionally challenged can see Izzy is very wrong here.

1 Like

Love the Conan one ha ha. We need the original too for comparison :wink:

BringBackHeadbutts -

I'm currently in a mind struggle. 

On one hand, I understand having brash personalities can often times be an advantage in the rought sport that is mma.

On the other hand, you don't want to condone bad behavior.  You want good guys to be winners, not the bad guys.

But then, you also have to respect someone for not being fake.  Israel doesn't seem to be faking an asshole personna.  But, Jon Jones did fake it, and myself and several others didn't appreciate how Jon was fake. 

All I know, is if they fight(Isreal/Khamzat), I totally want Khamzat to win. 

Jon Jones didn't fake an asshole persona. He faked the few good parts of who he was.

2 Likes

I know.  I'm saying Izzy and Jones are both assholes, but Jones faked being a good guy for a while. 

I'm not sure if I appreciate that more or less.  Trying to give off the perception of a good guy vs embracing being an asshole.  hmmmm

Izzy’s arrogance is setting him up for some wicked backlash when he eventually loses. Ronda Rousey level backlash. 

Ministry of Truth -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
ThatsHowIRoll -
william795 -
Raistlin -

It’s gross and low. 

Exactly.

Emotionally weak people, not respectful martial artists, make fun of people with birth defects and deformities. Making this somehow a political issue is absolutely ridiculous and anyone who has a brain and isn’t emotionally challenged can see Izzy is very wrong here.

Oh, I don't know. It's rather presidential, isn't it?

https://media.giphy.com/media/RFLicJNXWQoI1E4VMO/giphy.gif

![](upload://wN3rld2oGyIiVGhP6HMyf2UCO0F.gif)

I lol'ed at rat lip.

Not something I would personally say to someone but I thought it was pretty funny, im a cunt though.

SickEye - 

Izzy’s arrogance is setting him up for some wicked backlash when he eventually loses. Ronda Rousey level backlash. 

Oh he’s bad, but not THAT bad. Ronda made fun of her defeated opponents in their faces, showed zero in victory or defeat, and of course cried like a baby when she did lose.

Rooting for Izzy now on Saturday.

The only thing that’s worse than being called “Rat Lip” is being smeshed by Rat Lip!

2 Likes
ThatsHowIRoll -
william795 -
Raistlin -

Triggered retard say what???

1 Like