J. HORN Seminar 12/19 Muncie, IN !

Jeremy Horn will be giving a seminar in Muncie In, on Sun Dec. 19th from Noon until 4:00pm. The day after the ECC. The seminar will be $40 and will be held at Bowling's Martial Arts Center Located at 1232 E. McGalliard Rd., Muncie, IN 47303.

Yes that's right only $40 bucks and you get 4hrs. with one of the greatest MMA fighters in the history of the sport. For info. or to resigister please call me at 765-520-5555.

If you guys want a fun and instructional weekend please join us Sat. night the 18th for the ECC and Sunday the 19th for Jeremy's seminar.

Thank you,
Chas Bowling/Extreme Combat Challenge

ttt for MY IDOL-Jeremy Horn! :)

LOL @ me for bumping a thread to the top 2 minutes after it was created- at 2 in the morning! LOL!!!

LOL

TTT

TTT

This seminar is easily worth 100 bcuks. At 40, it is a steal. Jeremy gives a phenomenal seminar.

ttt

Muncie is 35 miles northeast of INDY.

Guys, jeremy is at my school in decatur illinois friday, the 17th of december. (next friday) starting at 6:30 pm. I'm about 4 hours from chas bowling in indiana. My school is located in decatur illinois. address 436 n. main street decatur. reinhardt Mixed Martial Arts Academy. the price is also only $40 bucs. email me sfcchamp1352aol if interested. jason reinhardt

You mean this Friday ? Not next Friday....

Do one in COuncil BLuffs or Omaha Damit

Jeremy did a seminar after one of our events here in Mississippi and it was great. I always say if you only learn even just one thing that makes you better it is soooo worth it.
Rich Clemementi
RealityCombat.TV

Hey Tommy good to see ya give me a shout.

If anyone needs discount hotel info. please call me at
765-520-5555.

Thanks.

I highly recommend it, that's a great price too.

• Mario

need to do one in council bluffs/omaha

If I have a screen name in his honor, can I come and harass him and tell fart jokes ?

LOL at JHR!

Is that a yes ??

;)