J.J. Watt For MVP?!!

The guy disrupts the game like no one has since the likes of Reggie White, Bruce Smith, LT. If anyone watched (truly watched) the game against the Ravens today, than you will sure as hell realize what kind of game wrecker he is. He has kept the Houston Texans playoff chances alive by completely destroying the Ravens whole offensive scheme, and providing enough resistance for a offensive with zero touchdowns and a fourth string QB to pull out a victory.

Stats:

Tackles: 72
Tackles for loss: 30
Sacks: 18
Deflected Passes: 10
Forced Fumbles: 3
Fumble Recoveries: 5
Interceptions: 1
Offensive/Defensive Touchdowns: 5

QB Hits: 33 (next best 11) Phone Post 3.0

If the Packers lose to Lions AND Watt gets to the magical 20 sacks, then I think Watt passes Aaron Rodgers and gets it. Phone Post 3.0

Not even a 4th string, Keenum was on the rams practice squad until last week lol.

And Watt now holds the franchise record for the texans in sacks (previously held by Mario Williams)

I'm with you man he deserves it! Phone Post 3.0

No. Only quarterbacks can be MVP. You didn't get the e-mail? You should check your Spam folder.

He is best player I've ever seen in any sport.

Anyone see him tackle the Baltimore Rb like a ragdoll as he was bursting full speed ahead, it was like a miniature suplex lol. Phone Post 3.0

If he doesn't win it, it would be a damn shame.

The people are speaking!! Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - Anyone see him tackle the Baltimore Rb like a ragdoll as he was bursting full speed ahead, it was like a miniature suplex lol. Phone Post 3.0
My man! Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero - He is best player I've ever seen in any sport.
Chael knows. Phone Post 3.0

shadallion - If the Packers lose to Lions AND Watt gets to the magical 20 sacks, then I think Watt passes Aaron Rodgers and gets it. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Kelvin Gastelum fan - Valuable in that if they didn't have him, the Texans would be winless?
I believe they'd be a 3 win team at best without him. The Houston Texans secondary is a tough unit who hits hard, but they aren't stumping the good/elite Offensive Coordinator's in the league. Phone Post 3.0

I'd be curious to see what he could do without being hamstringed by the current rules.

I mean, if he played even just ten years ago those stats might be even more ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

He will fucking destroy Wacksonville next Sunday. 3 or more sacks in my opinion Phone Post 3.0

LotionInTheBasket - I'd be curious to see what he could do without being hamstringed by the current rules.

I mean, if he played even just ten years ago those stats might be even more ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
Shit, I was thinking that too. And Watt always gets held! Refs rarely call it Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

What do you my OGERS'S think?! Phone Post 3.0

Best defensive player I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0

tonyromosbackspasm - Best defensive player I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0
This

Honestly only LT and Ray come close, and ray had mammoths of defensive linemen clearing the way and LT was juiced and coked to the Gil's. Phone Post 3.0