J.St-Louis fights for world title!

if you win, you'll be CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. you'll be the best fighter on the planet in your weight class.

ttt

It was a very good, close fight but St. Louis got KO'd in the 4th Rd.

Congratulations Bangaly Kourouma

Jason we here at Proving Grounds Combat Club and our little town of Vernon BC, are proud of your effort last night and look forward to what your future holds.

Your friend
and
fan
"The Brain"

ttt

ok, first of all, it was for the canadian-american-mexican title, that would be international I guess.

2nd, stop trolling people and just enjoy the show!

3rd...indestructableme...if you were there, what fight were you watching for it to be close? lol

I think the 3rd and the rest of the 4th round, Ben didn't even hit me let alone had many chances to swing, he kept going into a corner and laying there cause he couldn't mount much of an offense!

None the less, I think I boxed my best fight yet as far as the control I was getting in the ring, moving and landing great shots however...I made a mistake, got caught in the clinch and weaved out with my hand dwn and POW! I got hit by the one I did not see! lol

I was trying to get up but my body was saying no..lol! crazy. I gotta give ashout out to Ben cause he has a hard head and I rocked him a few times and he hung in there and got his moment so congradulations.

Now, we are 1-1 so I think a rematch/rubber match is in order so thats what I'm waiting for next! Now that I know what I know and saw what I did in there, I will win that fight!

Thank you all for the support, I appreciate it!

dont worry Jason. u can still punch me out all the time at the gym, i dont mind lol

and did u get that email i sent you??? tell me what u think

Basso.

I know if he managed to beat you Jay he either got very lucky or he is very good. TTT for the saint or whatever nickname you go by these days: )

Wyatt

Yeah, you did pretty good...I must admit. Your combo's were good and effective and it looked as though he was trying to bait you into the corner to try to counter with an overhand right or hook. At least from my standpoint.

I think you had better hands as he was swinging for the fences, which evidently caught you. And you were pretty gracious in defeat--I might add. Good address to the crowd. Very Classy!