Ja Morant DOUBTFUL to Return to Playoffs: Grizz are TOAST!

Memphis Grizzlies’ Ja Morant has bone bruise, doubtful for remainder of playoffs

Memphis Grizzlies star guard Ja Morant has been diagnosed with a bone bruise in his right knee and is doubtful to return this postseason, the team said Tuesday.

Morant, who exited during the fourth quarter of Game 3 of the Western Conference semifinals against the Golden State Warriors on May 7, is expected to make a full recovery, the team said.

He had averaged 38.3 points, 8.3 assists and 6.7 rebounds in this second-round series against the Warriors.

HUGE blow to Memphis, and to me as a Lakers fan who wanted GSW to get bounced and foolishly trade for Lebron!

LeBron James called 'coward' and 'fake person' for mocking Kyle Rittenhouse  crying | Marca

GSW lose they could have traded Kuminga & Wiseman + Wiggins for salary match.

This trade would have assured them all, another ring!

And people have the nerve to call the Grizzlies a dirty team.
Warriors knocked kawhi out a few years ago in a tough series.
Now ja Morant in a tough series.

I guarantee Booker, Paul or Doncic get injured by a warriors player in the conference finals

1 Like

Warriors pass

Bone bruise… what the fuck pussy, it ain’t broken!

1 Like

A bone bruise is a type of traumatic injury. It’s less severe than a bone fracture . It causes blood and fluid to build up in and around your injured bone: You may have symptoms such as pain, swelling, and a change in color of the injured area.

Bone bruises are among the most serious and painful . They usually heal in a couple of months, although larger bone bruises may take longer.

Sounds like some advil and not being a complete pussy is the cure

1 Like

He is Brave!! You don’t know what mental anguish he is going through. It’s far more brave to quit than to endure. Get your mind right.

1 Like

tenor-105

1 Like

Listen here tough guy. Have you ever dealt with a bone bruise or the Twisties?

1 Like

The ol Gabby Douglas special!

1 Like

Nice…

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

michael jordan laughing GIF

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

I want GSW to hide and bye bye

I heard the Grizzlies are looking for another guy…

Probably Steph and Poole, if the code was broken…

YARN | - Now we're even. - No mercy, man. | The Karate Kid (1984) | Video  clips by quotes | 085f7d3c | 紗

The Warriors…

YARN | My friends and I we've cracked the code | LORDE - Royals | Video  clips by quotes | 98361b6e | 紗