Jacare is gonna maul Belfort

Vitor by first round ko Phone Post 3.0

Romero caught Jacare early and that made the fight very hard for Jacare. Vitor is infinitely more likely to catch him early than Romero was. Souza is a big favourite, but Vitor can finish anyone in the division early on his night Phone Post 3.0

Jesus disagrees. Phone Post 3.0

Toki Wartooth - Vitor is a Carlson Gracie BB with great footwork and positioning vs. a guy who's relatively (in relation to Vitor) new to elite MMA striking. There is only 3 years separating them in age so it comes down to the mileage that Vitor has on his body vs. Ronaldo. Ronaldo is probably slightly better on the ground but this isn't a BJJ match. I don't think he's heavy handed enough to drop Vitor early enough to avoid taking damage standing so it will come down to Jacare's takedown game vs Vitor's TD Defense. UFC.com says Jacare has only been successful 35% o the time with takedowns vs Vitor's TD defense of 50%. If Ronaldo can make this a grinding match he can get Vitor down and after a few rounds of grind Vitor should get subbed. Wouldn't be surprised though to see Vitor channel 'the Jesus' and KO him in the first round though.
Slightly you say. Phone Post 3.0

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - I think Vitor's gonna knock him out, personally... Phone Post 3.0

+1

Jack Skellington -

I've been watching Vitor since the beginning. But he's bitten off more then he can chew here. I'm guessing this will be Belfort's last professional fight of his career tonight. He just have the tools to beat a fighter of Souza's level.

Jacare will destroy Vitor anywhere the fight goes. Phone Post 3.0

You can never write off the flash Vitor flurry KO... Phone Post 3.0

chupecabre -
Toki Wartooth - Vitor is a Carlson Gracie BB with great footwork and positioning vs. a guy who's relatively (in relation to Vitor) new to elite MMA striking. There is only 3 years separating them in age so it comes down to the mileage that Vitor has on his body vs. Ronaldo. Ronaldo is probably slightly better on the ground but this isn't a BJJ match. I don't think he's heavy handed enough to drop Vitor early enough to avoid taking damage standing so it will come down to Jacare's takedown game vs Vitor's TD Defense. UFC.com says Jacare has only been successful 35% o the time with takedowns vs Vitor's TD defense of 50%. If Ronaldo can make this a grinding match he can get Vitor down and after a few rounds of grind Vitor should get subbed. Wouldn't be surprised though to see Vitor channel 'the Jesus' and KO him in the first round though.
See my comments on the first page.

chupecabre - 

Obviously you have not seen Vitor's total domination of "The Ghetto man" Joe Charles on the ground.

Jack Skellington -
King Of All Tenors - agree unless Brazil let's him juice Phone Post 3.0

Hate to admit this but both of these guys have a checked past when it comes to PED's. But you have to assume everything is legit with Brazil Athletic Committee. 

When did Jacare fail? Phone Post 3.0

Yomarashi -
Jack Skellington -

Hate to admit this but both of these guys have a checked past when it comes to PED's. But you have to assume everything is legit with Brazil Athletic Committee. 

Never happened. Phone Post 3.0

Jacare has the best bjj in the ufc. Vitor is not even close on the ground, Carlson pretty much just gave him a black belt to bulk up his resume. Jacare also has extremely high level judo which works perfectly when the opponent runs at you like vitor does, also think Jacare can handle his flurry. 

Vitor or is one of my favorite fighters of all time for everything he's done but he's got so many miles on him with a body that doesn't produce testosterone very much after years of juicing and he's facing a very well rounded mma guy that has the best jiujitsu in the ufc. I'd be really impressed if vitor pulls this off. Does Jacare get a title shot if he wins? I assume if vitor wins he will get a title shot as long as it's luke that retains the belt. Jacare should get it no matter the outcome of weidman and rockhold.

Shy Guy -
Yomarashi -
Jack Skellington -

Never happened. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly Phone Post 3.0

Toki Wartooth -
stillmatic -
Toki Wartooth - Vitor is a Carlson Gracie BB with great footwork and positioning vs. a guy who's relatively (in relation to Vitor) new to elite MMA striking. There is only 3 years separating them in age so it comes down to the mileage that Vitor has on his body vs. Ronaldo. Ronaldo is probably slightly better on the ground but this isn't a BJJ match. I don't think he's heavy handed enough to drop Vitor early enough to avoid taking damage standing so it will come down to Jacare's takedown game vs Vitor's TD Defense. UFC.com says Jacare has only been successful 35% o the time with takedowns vs Vitor's TD defense of 50%. If Ronaldo can make this a grinding match he can get Vitor down and after a few rounds of grind Vitor should get subbed. Wouldn't be surprised though to see Vitor channel 'the Jesus' and KO him in the first round though.

LOL @ Jacare being slightly better on the ground.
Vitor has been submitted twice in his career and both times was when he was fighting above his weight class (Jones and Overeem). Within the bounds of an MMA fight (which is what this is) Jacare is slightly better.Put this match on at ADCC and Jacare is leaps and bounds ahead of just about everybody.Two different sports with complimenting skill sets.

so....

Explain that one again please, about how Jacare is just slightly better on the ground than vitor.

Only one thing you said was right: "this is not ADCC". After being taken down systematically and his brain being pounded by a jackhammer, I bet Vitor would have loved this match being in the ADCC.

Average -
Toki Wartooth -
stillmatic -
Toki Wartooth - Vitor is a Carlson Gracie BB with great footwork and positioning vs. a guy who's relatively (in relation to Vitor) new to elite MMA striking. There is only 3 years separating them in age so it comes down to the mileage that Vitor has on his body vs. Ronaldo. Ronaldo is probably slightly better on the ground but this isn't a BJJ match. I don't think he's heavy handed enough to drop Vitor early enough to avoid taking damage standing so it will come down to Jacare's takedown game vs Vitor's TD Defense. UFC.com says Jacare has only been successful 35% o the time with takedowns vs Vitor's TD defense of 50%. If Ronaldo can make this a grinding match he can get Vitor down and after a few rounds of grind Vitor should get subbed. Wouldn't be surprised though to see Vitor channel 'the Jesus' and KO him in the first round though.

Vitor has been submitted twice in his career and both times was when he was fighting above his weight class (Jones and Overeem). Within the bounds of an MMA fight (which is what this is) Jacare is slightly better.Put this match on at ADCC and Jacare is leaps and bounds ahead of just about everybody.Two different sports with complimenting skill sets.

so....

Explain that one again please, about how Jacare is just slightly better on the ground than vitor.

Only one thing you said was right: "this is not ADCC". After being taken down systematically and his brain being pounded by a jackhammer, I bet Vitor would have loved this match being in the ADCC.

Dude if you think Vitor would have stood a snowballs chance in hell in a straight grappling match against Jacare you're crazy.

Jacare is one of the toughest and beat BJJ competitors to ever live. Hands down. Literally top 5. Phone Post 3.0

Judge Mental - 
Average -
Toki Wartooth -
stillmatic -

so....

Dude if you think Vitor would have stood a snowballs chance in hell in a straight grappling match against Jacare you're crazy.

Jacare is one of the toughest and beat BJJ competitors to ever live. Hands down. Literally top 5. Phone Post 3.0

I think he meant Belfort would have preferred being severely outpointed/subbed in ADCC rules as opposed to the beating he took this weekend.

My bjj instructor is one of the all time greats in bjj competition. I was watching that fight with him, and he's trained with Jacare a good deal. He said Jacare is one of, if not the best he's gone with.

Jacare made that fight look extremely easy. Phone Post 3.0

Mr. Freckles -
BrckNoHitBk -
TheHebrewHammer - Vitor hasn't lost a non championship match since his return to UFC. Just a little information nigger for y'all to consider Phone Post 3.0

Ok. Have to drop the N bomb? Type that often on your phone to make it auto correct to it or something?

HahHahhahahahahahahaha

Busted. His phone autocorrected nugget to this little gem. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

BJTT-BigDaddy -
Judge Mental - 
Average -
Toki Wartooth -
stillmatic -

so....

I think he meant Belfort would have preferred being severely outpointed/subbed in ADCC rules as opposed to the beating he took this weekend.

Exactly this.

By saying "this is not BJJ/ADCC", he forgot what that meant, if Vitor does NOT succeed in keeping that animal on his feet... now all of a sudden it's not a simple "tap" because someone is choking you, now it's one of the most powerful and skilled ground guys crushing your ribcage while controlling you giving you zero space to breathe, a guy who also generates power with almost no windup - BUT still winds up and hammers your brain into the mat.

Toki Wartooth is waaaaayyyyy off base about Jacare and Vitor. There is a world of difference in Jacare and Vitor on the ground. Jacare is one of the top 5 BJJ guys of all time and the lightest competitor to ever win the Absolute division at the World's. Vitor is a mediocre black belt. Phone Post 3.0