Jacare Signs New 5 Fight Deal With Forza

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/4/3838026/jacare-souza-signs-new-five-fight-contract-with-forza

Win or lose next week, it appears as though Ronaldo Souza is headed to the UFC this year.

According to Souza's manager, Gilberto Faria, the fighter more commonly known as "Jacare" has signed a new five-fight contract with Forza LLC, a subsidiary of Zuffa LLC, which is the parent company of the UFC. Forza LLC is the parent company of Strikeforce, however, Strikeforce will cease operations as of next week.

Souza is scheduled to meet UFC veteran Ed Herman at the final Strikeforce card next Saturday night in Oklahoma City, OK. That fight was the last one on his old contract.

Faria told MMAFighting.com that the hope is that once Strikeforce closes its doors next weekend, the contract will be transferred over to the UFC, which has been the case with many other now former Strikeforce fighters. The contract extension certainly appears to be a vote of confidence from the Zuffa brass.

Glad to see these guys getting the opportunity to fight in the UFC. Even the lower guys in the div like Mein, Hirota, Bobby Green, Bobby V have gotten UFC fights already.

Great to see them giving the majority of SF roster a home in the UFC.

Barnett appears to the one guy nobody is sure of, hopefully they bring him over as well.

yeah, barnett and cyborg are the 2 question marks.

yes

Chris you were at 320 an hour ago, apparently you pissed 3 people off.

vtfu +3 for constantly posting news.

actually the lsat few days someone or a few people have been voting down any thread I make, which is always news not really opinion pieces. I was frozen for a day because of it.

Even when Chaos voted me up and publicly said he did he was given a minus three for doing that.

Its clearly a few cowards who are voting down any threads I make. Cowards.

It's okay, I get voted down every 24 hours by the same poster. It's pathetic, but I don't mind, because the green arrows always come back.

I wanna see Jacare/Lombard.

yellow wrkahlc - 

It's okay, I get voted down every 24 hours by the same poster. It's pathetic, but I don't mind, because the green arrows always come back.

I wanna see Jacare/Lombard.

Yeah I dont really care about it but I do care about being frozen because 3/4 bitches want to vote me down beause they dont like it.

anyway thanks.