Jacare would merc Weidman.

On the PS3 maybe... Phone Post

I think Jacare definitely has a speed advantage which would make striking with him dangerous. Jiu jitsu would be Jacare all day long but Weidman for sure would have the wrestling advantage. Love to see this fight happen sometime down the road. Jacare is becoming one scary dude to fight. Phone Post 3.0

bad bad matchup for Jacare. He has NOTHING for Weidman

Jacare has a right hand from hell Phone Post 3.0

Didn't Jacare go pointless vs Randy Couture in a grappling match?

Right. 

Based on how he merced t Luke Rockhold and Gegard Mousasi and Weidman got merced by the greatest fighter of all time Anderson Silva. 

Oh, wait...I think I messed up the last part. I meant, the guy who lost to Luke Rockhold and got MERCED by Gegard is going to beat the guy that MERCED the greatest fighter of all time?

He will mercenary Weidman?

What does that even mean? Phone Post

FedorEmilioEstevez - What is 'merc' ? Phone Post 3.0

I believe it is African-American slang for killing somebody in a manner such as a mercenary would.

I'm only guessing though.

only reason he made thread was to say merc and try and sound bad ass Sounds rediculous to me

Lorenthz - Better jiu jitsu, equal wrestling, better hands. Game over. Phone Post 3.0

Equal wrestling? You baked right now or something?

Btw, the word you're looking for is murk, not merc. Merc is short for mercenary. You're welcome.

No.

TheRealMrBeefy - 

I love these threads...

I'm glad your so sure of yourself. Jacre is an awesome fighter but Weidman just KO'd the GOAT!

My money is on the all-American. Phone Post

Okay, he beat Anderson.

Unlike others, I won't even pretend that the fight was a fluke. However, it was without question a nightmare, stylistic match-up for Anderson. You can't definitively take that win and extrapolate it more comprehensively to conclude that he's now the same indomitable force, inexorably posed to string together the same succession of title defenses - I believe any scenario involving successive title defenses on his part more likely emulates the feat accomplished by Bendo.

He has outstanding grappling, is athletic and large for a middleweight, and possesses some fairly apparent punching power. But by no means does he elicit a similar impression of infallibility, or the exceptionally fluid and technical characteristics of an impregnable champion. His striking is sub par. It isn't particularly daunting a task to envision an opponent capable of beating him, and there are certainly plenty of intriguing contenders should he win the second match-up with Anderson..

Fights with Jacare, Belfort, Rockhold, Machida, and even Kennedy (as well as a newly invigorated Munoz) would all be competitively contested. Even Sonnen would match up extraordinarily well with Weidman, especially if his submission game is as shored up as has been touted.

Murked perhaps?

It's "Murk". Phone Post 3.0

What's murk? Merc'd makes sense.

lol at merc

armbarseverywhere - What's murk? Merc'd makes sense.
I don't make the rules, I'm just telling you it's spelled wrong, Phone Post 3.0

I think the OP meant Jacare would twerk Weidman

Don't agree with the equal wrestling, but yeah, I believe Jacare takes this. Phone Post 3.0

Lorenthz - Better jiu jitsu, equal wrestling, better hands. Game over. Phone Post 3.0

It's spelt "murk" Phone Post