Jack White Saves Detroit's Masonic Temple

For anyone who missed yesterday's news of Jack White's act of kindness, figured I would pass along the cool news.

Detroit's historic Masonic Temple was facing foreclosure after falling behind $142,000 in back taxes last month. It was announced last week that an anonymous donor had footed the entire bill to save the facility, which was later revealed by temple officials to be White.

Here's the entire story: http://www.wxyz.com//dpp/news/region/detroit/musician-jack-white-saves-detroit-masonic-temple-paying-off-concert-venues-142k-tax-bill

FUCKING ILLUMANATI!

That's mighty white of him.

Wow!! ^^ Phone Post 3.0

The documentary 'it might get loud' is great. Watching his hands bleed while playing was awesome Phone Post 3.0

foggybottom -
MMA All Day - I saw him kickoff his solo tour last year in March in my hometown. I was about 10 feet from the stage in the center. He seriously transcends the stage and becomes someone else. Easily the best concert I've ever seen. Jack is a good guy, good to hear this news. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. I saw the White Stripes years ago in a theater setting and it was the best performance I've ever seen. 

Pretty sure he sold his soul. Best guitarist I've seen live. Guy is awesome.

Oh and meg white's boobs :) Phone Post 3.0

Froggin Bullfish -
foggybottom -
MMA All Day - I saw him kickoff his solo tour last year in March in my hometown. I was about 10 feet from the stage in the center. He seriously transcends the stage and becomes someone else. Easily the best concert I've ever seen. Jack is a good guy, good to hear this news. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. I saw the White Stripes years ago in a theater setting and it was the best performance I've ever seen. 

Pretty sure he sold his soul. Best guitarist I've seen live. Guy is awesome.

Oh and meg white's boobs :) Phone Post 3.0

I saw the stripes several years ago in a theater in Cincinnati and on the ceiling there were perfect shadows of both Jack and Meg. I watched bouncing shadow titties for most of the show. Phone Post

TTT I will now buy his album. Phone Post