Jacked fogies DO WORK

https://youtu.be/dEulg62pyS0

Holy shit talk about Grandpa strength

Kirik -

Thx but fix the refresh it's maddening

I'm pretty sure that was Ric Flair deadlifting at the end too

Test, lots of it.

Inspirational!

My dad is 69. He has a huge belly, but he is solid. When he is hitting the gym regularly, his bench will still get close to 300.

He's lived in Costa Rica for about 12 years now. A few years ago he was out later than he should have been, walking through an area he knew he shouldn't be in. Two young guys tried to rob him, "Give us your money!" His M.P. training from Vietnam kicked in - he had a heavy-duty umbrella and smacked the first guy across the side of his neck, then poked the 2nd guy's eye with the end of the umbrella, then stabbed the first guy in the solar plexus with the end of the umbrella. Dad replied, "I don't WANT to give you my money!"

The 2 dudes limped away, dad got the hell out of there in case they had friends.

Pig Bun - My dad is 69. He has a huge belly, but he is solid. When he is hitting the gym regularly, his bench will still get close to 300.

He's lived in Costa Rica for about 12 years now. A few years ago he was out later than he should have been, walking through an area he knew he shouldn't be in. Two young guys tried to rob him, "Give us your money!" His M.P. training from Vietnam kicked in - he had a heavy-duty umbrella and smacked the first guy across the side of his neck, then poked the 2nd guy's eye with the end of the umbrella, then stabbed the first guy in the solar plexus with the end of the umbrella. Dad replied, "I don't WANT to give you my money!"

The 2 dudes limped away, dad got the hell out of there in case they had friends.
Haha umbrellas are lethal weapons

Them buff old guys need to put some clothes on. Being out in public with a boner is embarrassing....for me

Ttt

toelocku - 
Pig Bun - My dad is 69. He has a huge belly, but he is solid. When he is hitting the gym regularly, his bench will still get close to 300.

They really can be one of the best weapons you can legally carry.

tiger07 -
toelocku - 

They really can be one of the best weapons you can legally carry.
Especially the tricked out kind

Ttt

Ttt

Do they have a 70 year old division in NAGA or some other grappling org?