Jackson explains decision to corner Jones

No, but I wouldn't corner Jones either.

MMApostle - 
ausgepicht - No loyalty? So....let me get this straight....to not corner a fighter on his team, but corner a fighter that is not on his team would have been a demonstration of loyalty? Man, hate just blinds some of you guys to the point that logic disappears.

Well, at least he picked the winning side.   

Rashad was around WAY longer than Jones, infact if it wasn't for Rashad, Jackson MMA wouldn't be where it is today. Jackson chose to go for the new guy instead of fight to keep Rashad on the team and is now cornering against one of the guys who made him successful. Fuck that guy.

Who cares that Rashad was around longer? Jones is a current Jacksons MMA member, Rashad is not.

Greg Jackson is the COACH of Jackson's MMA. Jon Jones is a member of Jackson's MMA. Rashad Evans voluntarily left Jackson's to go somewhere else.

You are honestly saying that it is fucked up of Jackson to coach the fighter that is ON HIS TEAM? A coach coaching his athlete is fucked up?

Please someone explain this view to me without sounding like a total and complete moron.

cant blame the guy.... being JJs coach and cornerman is going to seal his legacy as a top trainer for years to come.

however, it is kind of messed up and ill def be routing for rashad this fight. The deck is even more stacked against him more than ever now that Jackson is cornering his rival. Who better to know rashads fighting than Greg Jackson.

Rashad keeps saying he has JJs number but I bet its the other way around and Greg Jackson knows exactly how to beat Rashad.

Hope rashad wins this one in a big way... just not likely.

Soul Gravy - Face it, Greg. You got no loyalty.
Bingo Phone Post

If Rashad wins expect Greg Jackson to dump Jones. FOR REALZ

He's a beady-eyed weasel.

mghan44 - 
MMApostle - 
ausgepicht - No loyalty? So....let me get this straight....to not corner a fighter on his team, but corner a fighter that is not on his team would have been a demonstration of loyalty? Man, hate just blinds some of you guys to the point that logic disappears.

Rashad was around WAY longer than Jones, infact if it wasn't for Rashad, Jackson MMA wouldn't be where it is today. Jackson chose to go for the new guy instead of fight to keep Rashad on the team and is now cornering against one of the guys who made him successful. Fuck that guy.

Who cares that Rashad was around longer? Jones is a current Jacksons MMA member, Rashad is not.

Greg Jackson is the COACH of Jackson's MMA. Jon Jones is a member of Jackson's MMA. Rashad Evans voluntarily left Jackson's to go somewhere else.

You are honestly saying that it is fucked up of Jackson to coach the fighter that is ON HIS TEAM? A coach coaching his athlete is fucked up?

Please someone explain this view to me without sounding like a total and complete moron.
This.

People are saying Jackson isn't loyal yet it was RASHAD who left the team. If Rashad had loyalty he would have stayed. So why doesn't anyone mention that while they are spouting about the importance of loyalty?

Now I understand that the thread has NOTHING to do with loyalty but the hatred and jealousy of Jones. We Hate JJ Top Team. Makes sense now.

mghan44 - Who cares that Rashad was around longer? Jones is a current Jacksons MMA member, Rashad is not.

Oh really? It doesn't matter at all that Rashad helped build the team? Without Rashad, JBJ would most probably be elsewhere, with another camp. It's not as a guy that leaves an NFL or NHL team. It goes deeper than that.

Jackson chose JBJ because he saw the potential. OK, fine. And now he corners against his former guy. Not great, but hey, it's business. But then opening his mouth like he did and trying to justify that his shit doesn't stink? I mean, come on!

'Shad took his ball and went home, you really think Jackson isnt going to corner Jones?

Jesus, you act like you guys wouldnt do the same thing.

Say what you want about Jackson but the guy knows WTF he is doing. It isnt by mistake...

Jones = Team Jackson
Rashad = Not Team Jackson

This is real fuckin' simple. Once again, the stupidity expounded by the members of this forum blows my mind.

Sprawl'n'Stall - 
mghan44 - Who cares that Rashad was around longer? Jones is a current Jacksons MMA member, Rashad is not.

Oh really? It doesn't matter at all that Rashad helped build the team? Without Rashad, JBJ would most probably be elsewhere, with another camp. It's not as a guy that leaves an NFL or NHL team. It goes deeper than that.

Jackson chose JBJ because he saw the potential. OK, fine. And now he corners against his former guy. Not great, but hey, it's business. But then opening his mouth like he did and trying to justify that his shit doesn't stink? I mean, come on!

Rashad left the team. Why should Jackson reward disloyalty with loyalty?

By this point, all that matters is the present. Rashad is long gone. Greg would be a fool not to corner Jones.

Over these repeat threads.

goku -  And lol@ him pretending that the selfish thing to do is not to take the fight. What a liar and a cheat. Phone Post

lol you caught that too?

Greg Jackson is a snake in the grass, but hey, the man runs a business.

That being said I hope he dies alone.

what the fuck is wrong with the people around here?

youarewhatiswrong - what the fuck is wrong with the people around here?
Jealousy, hatred. Take your pick.

ausgepicht -
mghan44 - 
MMApostle - 

This.

People are saying Jackson isn't loyal yet it was RASHAD who left the team. If Rashad had loyalty he would have stayed. So why doesn't anyone mention that while they are spouting about the importance of loyalty?

Now I understand that the thread has NOTHING to do with loyalty but the hatred and jealousy of Jones. We Hate JJ Top Team. Makes sense now.

U don't get it. Jackson always made a huge deal about loyalty and teammates not fighting each other. That's part of his marketing . But then he invites jones to the team against rashads wishes knowing that there was a good possibility they would have to fight and one would leave the camp.

The right thing to do is not coach either. He coached hashad for a long time and knows his strengths and weakness and now he will use that knowledge against hashad. Phone Post

ausgepicht -
mghan44 - 
MMApostle - 

This.

U don't get it. Jackson always made a huge deal about loyalty and teammates not fighting each other. That's part of his marketing . But then he invites jones to the team against rashads wishes knowing that there was a good possibility they would have to fight and one would leave the camp.

The right thing to do is not coach either. He coached hashad for a long time and knows his strengths and weakness and now he will use that knowledge against hashad. Jackson who claimed he loved rashad is now going to do everything in his power to destroy him. That's a sell out. Phone Post

I am a Rashad fan, but there is nothing wrong with Jackson cornering the fighter who is still on his team. He should not have to abandon Jones, because Rashad made the decision to leave the camp

goku - U don't get it. Jackson always made a huge deal about loyalty and teammates not fighting each other. That's part of his marketing . But then he invites jones to the team against rashads wishes knowing that there was a good possibility they would have to fight and one would leave the camp.

The right thing to do is not coach either. He coached hashad for a long time and knows his strengths and weakness and now he will use that knowledge against hashad. Jackson who claimed he loved rashad is now going to do everything in his power to destroy him. That's a sell out. Phone Post
Actually, you don't get it. On what planet would not coaching Jones....a fighter in his camp, demonstrate loyalty?

The wrong thing to do is not corner your fighter for one of the biggest fights of his career. His JOB is to corner his fighters. Rashad LEFT the team. Jones is still on it.

Just admit that you guys are blinded by hatred to the point of being irrational?