Jackson: I think I've fought my last fight

Brigham -
TheHoarseWhisperer -
Brigham - Uhhhh so basically he's saying he's going to sue Viacom? Phone Post 3.0

I think he's saying that they could sue for a lot of money, but Viacom is offering a crazy settlement figure, and he might just take the money and retire. Or something.

Ah gotcha. Well that makes sense I suppose. If he doesn't have to fight anymore because Viacom is offering him a sweet deal, fuck it Phone Post 3.0
Yea sounds like that could be what he was talking about.

Don't make much sense otherwise. Why would it be his last fight if he could sue Viacom for a ton , unless the settlement stipulated he had to retire and not promote the UFC. I'm sure they would have setting to say about that too. What a mess Phone Post 3.0

Thriller was his high point Phone Post 3.0

Brigham -
Mok The Ookla - Doesn't he have like 6 kids? He'll probably need to fight sooner or later, unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0
He's made over 20M in his career. If he was semi decently smart, he is just fine. Phone Post 3.0
Terrell Owens made over 90 mil in his career and he's flat broke. I'm not wishing that would happen, but he doesn't seem to be the best person financially. Phone Post 3.0

Mok The Ookla -
Brigham -
Mok The Ookla - Doesn't he have like 6 kids? He'll probably need to fight sooner or later, unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0
He's made over 20M in his career. If he was semi decently smart, he is just fine. Phone Post 3.0
Terrell Owens made over 90 mil in his career and he's flat broke. I'm not wishing that would happen, but he doesn't seem to be the best person financially. Phone Post 3.0
Unforunately, this. He'll be fighting again. Phone Post 3.0

Aside from the actual ring or cage, the only room a fighters career should ever end is the practice room. Not in a conference room, not in a courtroom, and sure as shit not in a mediation room.

Honestly ....good for him.

Sure we rag on him because he whines a bit but he has provided years of entertainment and its always sad to see a fighter struggle when they are nearing retirement and no longer in their prime.

I hope he gets a lot ....the Arona KO slam highlight reel is worth $10M on its own.

You Jackson? You look like a Jackson. Phone Post 3.0

Let the guy finish his career properly. I hope he doesn't go out due to a goddamn contract dispute. He may not be the best in the world anymore, but Rampage is always entertaining and I'd hate to see it end like this. He's provided too many memories. Phone Post 3.0

Mok The Ookla - 
Brigham -

God damn, you weren't kidding. CelebrityNetWorth has him listed as being worth $0 lol. And owes $60,000 a month to four different baby mamas. That could make a good Trojan endorsement deal.

Not a fan but he put a beating on Chuck that was impressive in their first tilt. Tough when he was broke. Phone Post 3.0

kevin jackson imo

guys like rampage are only retired till they need money and can make money

He doesnt have a big bankroll he can just sit on, like a guy like gsp

Muerto -
chaplinshouse - he likes to spend. lavishly. usually on things that don't increase in value. he likes to bear children. if he is talking retirement, that settlement must have been huge.

on the other hand 70% of people that come into money lose it within a few years. he's already beaten those odds so he's at least being a little smart

Good to hear from people with inside knowledge. What kind of lavish things does he spend his money on?

Have you not seen his collection of insane(and very pricey) motor vehicles? Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry Miss Jackson, I am for real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIafqErL3TM

Mok The Ookla -
Muerto -
chaplinshouse - he likes to spend. lavishly. usually on things that don't increase in value. he likes to bear children. if he is talking retirement, that settlement must have been huge.

on the other hand 70% of people that come into money lose it within a few years. he's already beaten those odds so he's at least being a little smart

Good to hear from people with inside knowledge. What kind of lavish things does he spend his money on?

Have you not seen his collection of insane(and very pricey) motor vehicles? Phone Post 3.0
Ding ding ding. Phone Post 3.0

Andrew Jackson? Phone Post 3.0

iemitremmusi - You Jackson? You look like a Jackson. Phone Post 3.0
Vu, I have just watched that Phone Post 3.0

Shoeless Joe Jackson? Isn't he still banned?

Rampage is yesterdays news. Git him da fuk outta here.