Jackson Trained Perez Talks BAMMA 8

Erik Perez of Jackson's MMA takes on top European bantamweight Paul McVeigh at BAMMA 8 in Nottingham, England on December 10th.

McVeigh already talked about the fight and now Perez gives his thoughts on the 135lbs matchup.

www.yourmma.tv/fighters/interview-details.asp/id/197/erik-perez-paul-mcveigh-bamma-8-interview.htm

Your opponent Paul Mcveigh is making his BAMMA debut, what do you know about him?

“I actually don't know much about him at all. All I do know is that he is ranked No.1 in Europe and has good submissions. I hope he decides to come out and throw down with me because I would love to put on a great fight for the fans and make Mexico proud. I am sure he will come out and try to take me down and I will be prepared for wherever the fight goes but regardless it is going to be a great fight. I can't wait.”

What can fight fans expect from your performance on December 10th?

“They can expect me to come out, give my all, and walk away with the win. I am not flying half way across the world to make up the numbers; I am coming to take out whoever is put in front of me and get my hands on the title.”

Check it out. Definitely gonna be a great scrap.

Perez's last fight at BAMMA.

Erik lost to Jason Sampson, now 8-0. Not getting much love.

I don't manage Sampson anymore, but I know for a fact he only fought Erik at like 70%. Phone Post

WAR Mcveigh!!

PHALANX_MANAGEMENT -  Erik lost to Jason Sampson, now 8-0. Not getting much love.

I don't manage Sampson anymore, but I know for a fact he only fought Erik at like 70%. Phone Post

Nice, I'll look him up.

McVeigh is always exciting so this should make for a cool fight.