Jackson x Minowa

Anyone have any thoughts on this matchup?

Yup: Minowa is about 180 and Jackson is about 210.

well they'll both give each other piledrivers if they get the chance

Uhmm, Minowa should have faced Sak, and Minotoro should have fought Quinton. Sometimes I have to shake my head at the match ups.

I wasn't sure about Minowa's weight, but I did think he looked smaller than Jackson. Sounds worse than I thought.

I've only seen Minowa fight once before, and he seemed like he could be a handful for anyone. A lot of intensity and a never-say-die attitude.

Minowa should take this one. He says he's not trading strikes at all.

In my oppinion, if this fight goes to the ground Minowa will submit Jackson.

Peace and''um grande abarço''

This fight would be like Saku/Jackson except that Minowa is now BTT trained! Minotauro has stated that he thinks Minowa is the best grappler in Japan. Minowa won his last vale tudo fight in brazil BTW!

I like Minowa a lot but I think Rampage is gonna hurt him.

"Uhmm, Minowa should have faced Sak, and Minotoro should have fought Quinton. Sometimes I have to shake my head at the match ups."

I dont like this match up because minowa could be a star and should not be fighting bigger guys, however it is not the match makers it is minowa himself who begs to fight bigger fighters. He wanted to fight crocop.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/displayfighter.cfm?fighterid=250

Minowa fucking sucks hard.

23-17 against chumps? Rampage is going to end this one quick...

"Minowa fucking sucks hard. "

You should stop watching MMA.Minowa is awesome,he had alot of losses early in his career,but he is an awesome fighter.You are retarded.

"You should stop watching MMA.Minowa is awesome,he had alot of losses early in his career,but he is an awesome fighter.You are retarded."

STFU you little fucking turd.

The tomato has lost 3 of his last 5 fights, he's never beat anyone even remotely great, he will get his ass stomped.

That black man is going to beat his fucking ass bad...

LOL at anyone saying Minowa will win this fight. He's
wayyyyyyy to small

He might be good on the ground.......but Rampage is very
difficult to get on the ground......and if Rampage could power
out of Busta's subs, I think he can definately muscle out of
Minowa's subs

If Minowa shoots on him, he might get power-bombed ala
Sapp-Minotauro.....there's a big difference in size and power

And in stand-up position, Rampage will kill him

Big mis-match......but should be entertaining

actually Minowa is much smaller than people think he is.

Minowa is usually around 175. However Minowa has ALWAYS been fighting against guys much bigger than himself (ala Semmi Schilt) and Minowa NEVER quits.

He's been living and training with BTT the 2 or 3 months as well.

Im going with Minowa in a big upset.

"However Minowa has ALWAYS been fighting against guys much bigger than himself (ala Semmi Schilt) and Minowa NEVER quits."

Cool.

At least it will be violent...

Minowa looked much smaller than Tamura.

That says alot about his size. Rampage can fight as a heavy. Quite a difference.

The Japanese public seems to enjoy their heroes being pummulled by much larger men in mismatches.
I believe they shall get exactly what they seem to desire.

"The tomato has lost 3 of his last 5 fights, he's never beat anyone even remotely great, he will get his ass stomped."

You are a retard

Just because your stupid, and ignortant and don't see any mma except for what you see of the UFC's big dum heavyweights......

Im willing to bet you've never even seen him fight. Except for running over to Sherdog and looking at his record LMAO

He submitted Yuki Sasaki, but you probly can't understand how thats a big thing since Rodrido Gracie couldn't do it.

he also beat Joe Slick (14-5)

Drew with Chris Lytle

Submitted Adrian Serrano

Submitted Daiju Takase (who submitted Anderson Silva)

Drew with Travis Fulton

Drew with Bjj legend Ricardo Liborio

and just submitted Silmar Rodrigo.

Yea Minowa really sucks.

Please turn your brain on before you open your dumb mouth.

Massive ownage. Good job kazper.