Jackson x Minowa

Minowa has nothing to lose here. He will gain in experience either way. Only us American fans care about records.

Kazper has just taken the correct, pretended it was IronLung11, and owned it like a fat boy owns cake.

One thing can be said about minowa, one of the most exciting fighters you will ever see.

Minowa is exciting as hell.

You willl NEVER see a boring Minowa fight, win or lose.

Its just pisses me off when someone runs, checks someone's record and says "oh he sucks"

How could the guy have possibly missed the fact that Minowa had done so well against world class opponents??

Not only does he have no brain, but he most also have no eyes.

Minowa is a tough guy against people his size......but I can't
see him winning this fight

Minowa by kneebar or armbar

Rampage by power bomb

The fans, by it being a great fight...

I would not be surprised if this looked like a prowrestling match, not because it will be scripted but because minowa will go for piledrivers and rampage will go for slams.

Minowa vs rampage is just a big wasted opportunity, minowa is not the best japanese fighter, he is good and is getting better with the bTT, but its an uphill battle against rampage. Minowa wants to fight bigger guys, but he should be fighting someone like renzo who is his weight. A win over renzo could throw minowa into stardom, he is just waiting to break the glass, he has so much charisma and an exciting style.

this fight will be very exciting though. BTT is great at working out strategies and I bet busta has helped minowa with some good ideas.

"problem is, he won't be able to get him to the ground in the first place."

Im not too sure about that.

Minowa isn't really all the great of a wrestler, but he has alot of ways to get you to the ground.

He has an EXCELLENT inside trip from the clinch.

Plus im sure BTT has been working on his takedowns and ways to get the fight to the ground.

Minowa is a very dangerous fighter, but Jackson is too strong for him. I pick Rampage by TKO.

anyone care to bet ??Ill take Rampage .DarenX007@Aol.Com

minowa by sub i hope. i like this guy he is like kondo in a way, just fight, fuck it all.minowa wins either way.

by the way i would take kondo in a hot second over jackson anyday.

then put ur money up Email me

im not takin minowa officially but i will definitly in a jackson/kondo match, and i will put money up on kondo in any fight

i will put money on kondo vs. sperry, kondo WILL win

I see some painful slams in Minowa's future.

Kondo and jackson would be an awesome fight. They both want vanderlei.

That would be a tough fight, but I will never count kondo out against any 205 fighter after seeing the barnett vs kondo fight.

Kondo striking is like anderson silva, very strong, percise. I think it was gryphon who put it best when he said kondos punches are not wild and forceful, they are sharp like a surgon cutting away with a knife.

I think jackson would get tagged standing, kondo also has a great chin. On the ground rampage may do some damage but kondos ground game has improved so much, kikuta could not keep him down and kondo even took kikuta down, and he escaped mount by barnett twice, I have no idea how.

escaping from barnett's full mounts was godlike.

kondo is the #1 185er.