jaco clothing

buy this shit...everything they sell

really.

everything is excellent quality, the shorts are the best i have (and i have pretty much every brand out there) and the customer service is ABOVE AND BEYOND anything ive ever seen from any other company (62gear is good as well)

these guys really took care of me and had more patience then they probably should have seeing as how the problem was with my apt complex and not them haha

so just to reiterate-BUY EVERYTHING THEY SELL, AND BUY IT NOW!!

I am really interested in their cup/compression shorts combo, every other cup I've had sucks to roll with.

other normal shorts for $39.99

+

rip up 50 dollars

= jaco shorts

the sankaku kid - other normal shorts for $39.99

+

rip up 50 dollars

= jaco shorts

Are you speaking from your experience with them or just saw the price and decided your nuts were not worth it?

NoPlacebo - I am really interested in their cup/compression shorts combo, every other cup I've had sucks to roll with.

got the compression shorts, theyre definately way better than my usual shock doctor compression shorts w/cup or jock w/cup + compression shorts over em, they were a lil complicated to figure out at 1st lol but you can tighten/loosen the cup and pretty much position it how you want, overall exceellent product

+

rip up 50 dollars

= jaco shorts

dunno if you mean the compression shorts or the fight shorts but if ur talkin about the fight shorts then...

A:youre dead wrong

B:the guy is always on here givin out $30 off coupons making the $60 shorts only $30

C:these shorts are awesome and the material is unlike any other pair of shorts i have (name a brand, guarantee i have it)

D:again, youre dead wrong

Hmmm...$60 is pretty expensive for a pair of shorts. I think i'll stick to my Forty Thieves or Hitman shorts.

I have a couple of their shirts and love them. 

I have the shock doc, compression cup shorts too and I hate it when I am rolling.
Is the Jaco really better or just sales ploy?

Charlie Waffles - I have the shock doc, compression cup shorts too and I hate it when I am rolling.

i hate the shock doctor shorts, the cup has a tendency to float around and then smash my balls when i get hit wrong, so i normally try n use a jock with a cup in it n compression shorts over the top to keep it tight

i have the jaco compression shorts now too and they seem better than anything im training in em tonight so ill let ya know for sure

Yeah I would appreciate it. I know exactly what you mean with the shcok doc. Better than nothing, but still not very good.

TheShill - 

+

rip up 50 dollars

= jaco shorts

dunno if you mean the compression shorts or the fight shorts but if ur talkin about the fight shorts then...

A:youre dead wrong

B:the guy is always on here givin out $30 off coupons making the $60 shorts only $30

C:these shorts are awesome and the material is unlike any other pair of shorts i have (name a brand, guarantee i have it)

D:again, youre dead wrong
fixed

lol if you were to look thru all the posts ive made here youd see that when i order something from a new company i usually let people know how it goes...ive given excellent reviews to nogi and said everybody should order from 62gear after i mixed up an order and actually got sent some free stuff with it, which the owner didnt hafta do...same situation here, only i feel like the shorts are the best pair i own, the compression shorts are alot better than anything ive tried and the customer service is without question the best of the 15+ companies ive ever dealt with...if they sucked i would be on here saying that they sucked, but they dont

also moneys tight nowadays and most people arent gonna buy 15 brands of shorts theyre gonna buy one pair and they wanna know what the best pair is...in my opinion these are it

TheThrill - 
Charlie Waffles - I have the shock doc, compression cup shorts too and I hate it when I am rolling.

i hate the shock doctor shorts, the cup has a tendency to float around and then smash my balls when i get hit wrong, so i normally try n use a jock with a cup in it n compression shorts over the top to keep it tight

i have the jaco compression shorts now too and they seem better than anything im training in em tonight so ill let ya know for sure

TTT for the review, im interested in this myself

Anyone else notice Big nog was rockin the white jacos against couture on saturday night? I was like, sweet i just ordered those.

ok the compression shorts were amazing, better than even a jock with compression shorts over em...the cup is very hard plastic, harder than my shock doctor or XO cup, and the short itself is like a combination of a thai cup with the strings, a jock with the straps, and the shock doctor...theres 5 adjustable velcro straps, one goes straight up the back, 2 on the sides like a jock, and 2 from the top of the cop straight out to the sides...the back strap comes already set so i didnt hafta move it, the 2 'jock' straps had to be adjusted maybe a quarter inch, and the 2 front straps arent velcroed so you can just pull em straight out to the side, velcro em on, and ur good to go...this thing DOES NOT move, its like suctioned to ur junk...the one downside i had is that im one of those people whos always scratchin his balls so with that n my gi pants it was a real bitch when i had a lil itch LMAO they also come with a slot on each leg, about where youd eat a solid leg kick, where you can put in pads...it comes with 2 pads already in the shorts (i took these out, some people might wanna leave em in) and 4 extra pads in case those get worn out...all in all an excellent product and im tryin to scrape together the dough to grab another pair already...highly recommended!

also FRAT lol my bad

cool thanks thrill

forgot to add in my lil review up there that the cup is a lil bit longer than normal cups and is secured underneath ur taint and up the back lol so with other cups maybe you can eat like an upkick or somebody throws a kick at ur 'leg' goin towards the ceiling and you get caught underneath the cup, this one stops that completely...used these again today n this came to mind sorry i forgot it the 1st time