JACO Compression cup system reduced to $60

ANNOUCEMENT !!!!

Jaco Compression shorts / cup system have been reduced to $60 now and are available at:

mmawarehouse

carnaldammage

performancemma

jacoclothing.com

fightgearoutlet

You guys werent happy with the price so we deliver for the people Go get um!!

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Oside Biatch

www.jacoclothing.com

www.fightjungle.net

www.fightmagazine.com

<!-- / sig -->  

Hmmm... not sure if i want my jock compressed.

Whats with the pad inserts?

i kind of want my jock compressed

Heres two awesome reviews about the compression short and cup system!! Also watch for Junior Dos Santos wearing this cup system morrow at UFC 103!!

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f67/jaco-guardian-mma-compression-short-athletic-cup-1036905/

and

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f67/my-own-jaco-compression-shorts-review-1038849/

Maybe someone on the underground can do a review for us ??????

I actually like to wear this sort of thing under my boardshorts or gi... just things the branding of it is sort of funny. And i dont get the side padding.

grachuss - What kind of flexibility would that give me in Thai Boxing? It looks like it would hamper a lot of...well everything.

How so? Compression shorts don't hamper your mobility at all, just like the tight MMA shorts some fighters wear.

Prepare2Die - I actually like to wear this sort of thing under my boardshorts or gi... just things the branding of it is sort of funny. And i dont get the side padding.

The side pads are completely removable so the short will be legal for competition. But the pads are there for training to protect your thighs from being damaged while you all kick each other like Jean Claude Van Dam. Also protects against nerve damage. There will be ads and testimonials coming out soon by some of the biggest names in MMA training. I cant say who yet but maybe it will help put you at ease about the funtionality.

Bastard In A Basket - 
Jaco Clothing -  Also watch for Junior Dos Santos wearing this cup system morrow at UFC 103!!

BEEP
Ill tell ya guys theres quite a bunch of other fighters that are in love with this cup. Junior didnt want to take it off the other day haha. Be looking for more fighters in all organizations to be wearing the Jaco cup system. Its hands down the best compression short and cup system on the market!!

Also we do plan on making this product without the leg pads should you not be interested in them so stay tuned on that!!

Bastard In A Basket - 
Jaco Clothing - 
Bastard In A Basket - 
Jaco Clothing -  Also watch for Junior Dos Santos wearing this cup system morrow at UFC 103!!

BEEP
Ill tell ya guys theres quite a bunch of other fighters that are in love with this cup. Junior didnt want to take it off the other day haha. Be looking for more fighters in all organizations to be wearing the Jaco cup system. Its hands down the best compression short and cup system on the market!!

Alright, you convinced me. I will spring for the HD broadcast so I can focus more closely on the intricacies of his jock.
Thats what Ill be doing..... wait that sounded kind of gay.... oh welll hehe

Bastard In A Basket - I paid very close attention to Junior's crotch the entire fight. Looks like the jock worked since he came back from the nut shot.

Be looking for an endorsement at a later time hehe

doesn't look so complex in the pic above, but the (positive) reviews I read made it sound like there were multiple straps and might take a minute to get on, sounded like a pain in the arse, please debunk this conclusion

savage animal -  doesn't look so complex in the pic above, but the (positive) reviews I read made it sound like there were multiple straps and might take a minute to get on, sounded like a pain in the arse, please debunk this conclusion

Well belive it or not thats why theres straps, because everyones waist and junk size is different. They are completely adjustable so when you get in them you kind of strap yourself down if you will.