Jacob Brennan, Husband/coach of Hailey Cowan, Arrested on Child Sex Crime Allegations in Texas

The Nazi one she married was her coach

Was it aspen ladd or maycee barber (I get them 2 mixed up)

A year or two ago they made a big deal out of the way her coach/boyfriend was dealing with her in between rounds

1 Like

That one I had no problem with. She was fighting MMA and needed someone to encourage her.

3 Likes

Pat Barry may be eligible

Not saying this as a joke, do you remember the fight in question? It didn’t seem too far out of the ordinary (I might be wrong on this). It was the mainstream media that went nuts. I don’t think too many on the UG considered it to be bad coaching.

Didn’t pat do a slapaty slap on rose just before she got into the ring.
Just like what the Guidance brothers do

He always did it. I never saw it to be wrong.

Me neither, it’s to hype up the fighters etc.

But in mainstream media to the lib wokes of the World he (pat looks like a Monster slapping her around)

If they only knew the full story

I really enjoy seeing women get a slap,
Especially when they deserve it

I believe he’s in jail now

I enjoy it a bit more when they are hot, wearing lingerie, and getting slapped by another hot chick.

But that is just me.

1 Like

2 Likes

KGB Lee’s husband was a legit bad guy. A serious nut job.

1 Like

Now shes with Tony Kelley, who said “dirty fucking Brazilians” while cornering lee.

1 Like

Yup.

She definitely has a “Type”

This one’s for u pop

giphy (19)

1 Like

Nope. There was the ex-cop she married and then there was the douche that got caught on a hot mic while cornering her saying dumb racist shit.

I’ve called her KKK Lee for years. You don’t accidentally go from one of these nazi scum to another. She runs in shitty circles.

Bro, they were BOTH coaches…

The Nazi guy also trained Matt Schnell

@Loiosh