Jacob Volkmann = threat to National Security

Apparently. He was visited by Secret Service as he was coaching youth wrestling....then they visited his home because of his post-fight comments about Obama.

Freedom of speech? Waste of resources?

Clear and present danger.

Really?

for seriously ?

Source?

Anybody who says, writes, etc.,  anything even remotely threatening about a U.S. President will receive such a visit.  That was the first thing I thought of when he made the comment.  Doesn't matter that he wasn't serious, they have to investigate anything like that.

Respectfully:

Fred

aKaBeasTTT - Source?

Volkmann is the source.

GodSaveTheQueen - He should be punished to the full extent of the law. Not for saying those things about Obama, but because of his disgraceful lay and pray of Paul Kelly...

LOL, a UKTT comment that is actually funny.

Anarkis2 - 
brokenknuckles9 - 
aKaBeasTTT - Source?

The source is MMA fighter Kaitlin Young.
Good enough for me. Thanks.

I find it funnier that the thread starter see's it as a free speech issue .?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GodSaveTheQueen - He should be punished to the full extent of the law. Not for saying those things about Obama, but because of his disgraceful lay and pray of Paul Kelly...

Haha nice.

Perhaps more of a waste of resources then? Seems a little extreme to me.

best possible post

Volkmann does sound a little Al Qaeda to me lol. That is pretty crazy.

I'm not surprised and expected this. I understand he's angry, but he should've been a lot more subtle about his opinion while in the public eye. I guess he didn't know that they investigate these types of things. It actually is kinda funny, though . . .

Maybe a phone call would have been enough. Long distance is free if you call from a cell phone. Surprised they didn't know that.

ttt

they are more likely to take a bomb threat seriously if it comes from an Irishman