Jake Paul and John Fury get into it

John Fury has long been one of the great “boxing dads”
Ruben Guerrero and Angel Garcia got nothing on Big John

1 Like

Do you only understand LA youtuber accents?

4 Likes

Lol! The Fury family is great.

That said “The problem child” is a genius gimmick that’s creating tons of controversy and cash, he’s helping fighters get massive paydays and speaking up big time on the fighter pay issue so fair play to the Problem Child, I love the noise he’s making in the fight world.

7 Likes

He deserves way more respect than he’s getting.

1 Like

Got to give Jake Paul credit for talking shit to the heavyweight champion of the world! Saying he has made more money then him in 2021.

Even though he’s doing it safely behind a screen thousands of miles away that’s hilarious! Even Frank Warren started laughing at that!

1 Like

“Fury” is such a badass last name.
Even the name John in front of it sounds like a superhero.

3 Likes

Does anyone know Why the old man can’t come to America?

that was fucking hilarious. perfect trolling by Jake, almost getting John to punch the screen. I bet no-one has ever dared speak to John like that, albeit from miles away. its clear everyone else has feared for their lives speaking to him.

it’s fun that both Tyson and Tommy just smile and duck when their dad gets riled. imagine what they saw as youngsters. fack me.

Jake Paul is doing amazing things for fighters. I want the gravy train to keep rolling. go Jake.

1 Like

He tried to gouge someone’s eye out in a fight and he spent 5 years out of an 11 year sentence in jail

Left the fella half blind

Meanwhile this little fanny is giving it big to him over FaceTime

1 Like

Surprised GIF by ION