Jake Paul has devastating KO power

I was watching a highlight of Ben Askrens chin just eating shots from some of the hardest hitters in MMA including Robbie lawler pile driving him into the ground and hitting him repeatedly on the chin with clean blows as hard as he could in 4oz gloves but still couldn’t finish him. The only time he was ever KOed in MMA was Masvidal flying knee in a head on collision.

Yet when he stepped in there with the beast known as Jake Paul all it took was one punch

“He’s not a real fighter!”

2 Likes

Vs

Gonna be hilarious

2 Likes

Typing GIF by ehcat

6 Likes

The ignore function is amazing. Faggotts like this make the place unbearable. Get a fucking life you loser piece of shit.

3 Likes

It was a work.

2 Likes

“It was a work”

1 Like

The disney cartoon has shown up!

1 Like

According to Mike Coppinger, the Floyd Mayweather-Logan Paul exhibition generated over 1 million buys on pay-per-view. A precise final number is not yet available.

Bump

I feel bad for Woodley

Yeah, he’s going to have a hard time figuring out where to spend all his money, especially after he knocks out Dork Paul…

Woodley is going to get smashed. Paul does have some legit power amd when Woodley can’t land the overhand right he’s going to melt.

I bet askren has good actor skills, and did little chicken dance afterwards, on utube you can found ben eating shots for 10min, and now he felt from the first punch, some people are delusional

1 Like

Lmao good one