Jake Paul is a modern day gladiator

The fact that the Paul Bros are slick entertainers and self made millionaires who decided to throw caution to the wind and train is admirable as fuck for sure. However, because of them being independent and millionaires these two can dedicate absurd amounts of time and energy to the craft which is also pretty dope considering how they haven’t strayed and stayed dedicated. So with the amount of time and work they put into boxing, they should be good.

BUT the face of combat sports and modern day gladiator?!?! That’s a reach. It’s early days. Jake more that Logan has waaay more potential. Even so, if you’re familiar with the sport of boxing you can still see big time deficiencies and poor mechanics in his game. Something a real boxer can and will exploit. Early days, let’s see how he does in the next few years before we jump to that. What’s gonna happen when he fights a young hungry kid that doesn’t have the security blanket financially?

That will never, ever happen.

Smaller older guys near retirement or retired and celebrities with no experience.

And that is a smart move.

Floyd was there to help legitimize and put Logan over and he did exactly that.

Floyd is, deep down inside, a good dude.

He has offered to train and help many people who talked shit about him. He even offered to train Conor before.

I wish Ronda would have taken him up on it.

2 Likes

worst poster here by far

3 Likes

Pauls only fight retired fighters that they out weigh.

Woodley is not retired and he’s jacked

I like the guy

troll GIF

1 Like

and lost 18 rounds in a row at 170

Against elite level world class fighters. If Jake can beat him then he’s on that level

I am an old, old man and a former wrestler , like Ben but of course, nowhere near his level. That being said Jake can hit me and I’ll fall down, also just like Ben … if they pay me what Ben made.

2 Likes

jake fights has beens half his size

Ttt

The fight I would like to see if Jake vs Colby. Can you just imagine the press conferences and trash talk?

no Colby fights at 170 Paul seems to only want to fight smaller fighters He should fight a 185 pounder or 190 Askren Colby and Woodley are 170 pounders

I wish I could slap the fuck out of the op…

Bear witness to the fitness of the modern warrior

1 Like

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

1 Like

The Lion King proven right yet again!

1 Like