Jake Paul’s next victim after Woodley

Borrachinha is another good one.

Wow, the more I think about it… Gegard might be the best guy to match up with Jake.

I think these are the type of guys that Jake wants to fight, MMA fighters not in their prime and with little to no boxing experience. It’s how he’s making his money

1 Like

And guys who Jake holds a size advantage on. That’s why Mousasi, Uriah Hall, or Adesanya would be a good matchups.

Seems like A.Silva or Vitor are best options as they are available and interested in boxing.

Jake only has 3 fights and hasn’t even been training very long.

Most boxers are fighting the janitor at Wal-Mart or the Burger King cook in their third fight. Slow your fucking roll people.

2 Likes

TLK has himself a new conor to swoon over…how sweet.

True. Jake deserves respect for stepping into the ring with someone like Tyron.

I’d like to see this dude knuckle up. Hollywood and been talking shit. He said he’d hold his own against mike Tyson

lee sin GIF

1 Like

Now if we are talking mega money fight…

Ready To Roll Mike Tyson GIF by WWE

Hate on Jake all you want, hes giving these boys the biggest pay days they ever had after retirement too…

Ronda Rousey Fighting GIF by WWE

3 Likes

Tyson has said he won’t fight these boys. He likes them. He’s also picking jake over twood

2 Likes

Jake/Woodley opens the gate of opportunity for ex-UFC fighters to make an "easy"payday from testing their skill sets against a 3-0 boxer(Paul)

Lol put this kid against a 205 lb 22 year old mexican up and comer who is 6-1ish. His head will be boxed off his fucking shoulders