Jake Paul Set To Face Hasim Rahman Jr

Sonny would murder him

1 Like

i think the way Hasim so confidently fukin owned him in all of the smack talk also shook these guys pretty hard. They realised they couldnt bitch him like they try to everyone else

Hasim boxing IQ and IQ in general too high for them

1 Like

Thought I saw that heā€™s now boxing Andrew Tate, lol. Makes more sense. Kickboxer/reality show star/podcast host.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the name I saw floated out thereā€¦Logan was yapping about Jake is going to send him a message or something like thatā€¦That dude had his house raided in part of a human trafficking charge with the investigation still going, and has some Hustlers University online scam. Seems like a legit opponent for Jake lol

2 Likes

lol. Yeah heā€™s the latest thing with social media bad-boy type ā€œstarsā€. Some bald try too hard douche. Apparently a legit kickboxer. Saw a short clip of him in a match, looked competent, but who knows in straight boxing. Paul probably has better hands.

2 Likes

In boxing I think Paul wins, in kickboxing Tate takes him out pretty quickly. Tates style reminds me of the 80s American kickboxing.

Tate should accept is as a boxing match, then kick Jake in the head. The DQ will add to the bad boy image.

2 Likes

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

5 Likes

Hassim told them he wouldnt go lower than 215, no one stopped his weight cut

2 Likes

But think about it, he was just knocked out in his last fight and Jake wants a heavyweight to cut to 200 who had no vamp and got 3 weeks notice. But the icing on the cake was that he could not rehydrate fully after he weighs in so would have to go into the fight dehydrated still, every pound over 210 he would be fined something insane.

Now the fight was cancelled and Hassim said he still wanted the fight and Paul could take all his purse. Paul turned it down why? So if hassim made weight but showed up at 215 to the fight he would have been fined for each pound over which is 5, but jake would still fight him. Now hassim is 215 and offering his entire purse but Jake wont fight him?

Jakes a bitch, he saw Hassim wasnt rattled and he knew he didnt have him depleted and even Hassim with 3 weeks tontrain will whoop him

1 Like

Hassim shouldnā€™t have agreed to the fight then, its on him if he wanted to change his weight to 215 a week out. He cut water weight to get to 215 and said that all he could get down to, that means after the weigh ins he would probably gain another 10-15 lbs. With all his experience he also needs a 25 lb advantage over a guy with 4 fights?!

1 Like

his brother Logan is the real star

4 Likes

^^ Man against a boy

2 Likes

So is there a fight tonight?

Paul never had any intention of taking this fight. More likely is Hasim wouldnā€™t agree to take a dive.

2 Likes

After Jake pulled out of this fight over 1.6 pound difference he ruined any chance he ever had to be a ā€œBoxerā€