Jake Paul Set To Face Hasim Rahman Jr

He looked like absolute shit against an MMA fighter in boxing lol.

1 Like

Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury may be headed to the United Kingdom.

Fury was originally set to face Paul on August 6th in a boxing headliner at Madison Square Garden in New York. However, he is currently barred from traveling to the United States, reportedly due to ties with crime boss Daniel Kinahan.

Due to Fury’s recent travel issues, Paul was reported to be moving on from the Fury fight onto a matchup with Hasim Rahman Jr. instead. But Wednesday, Fury has proposed a solution to his current U.S. travel restriction that would make the fight with Paul still come to fruition.
In a recent post on his Instagram story, Fury issued a statement on the situation.

“I’m gutted and disappointed in regards to the issues I have faced with entry into the USA,” Fury said. “This is something that myself or my team could have never anticipated happening. This situation has been left with my lawyers, as being denied entry to a country is obviously a very issue, and it needs to be subsequently be resolved.

“I’m confident this fight will happen when this issue gets resolved, and we come to a solution. I want to clarify that I will fight in a neutral country that both parties can enter. This can be any time, any place, anywhere.”

3 Likes

understatement

3 Likes

not fan of Paul but he going out of his way to make fight happen

6 Likes

I’m surprised he fought Kenzie. In 12 fights he only fought one guy with a winning record, and that guy had 21 losses lol. That was a huge step up in competition. He looked completely outclassed there.

1 Like

Hasims Rahman Jr’s opponents are bums like khalabeeb’s

3 Likes

Ow check out Tommy Hiv Morrison Jr’s opponents.

One was shewmaker the BkFC brawler

I’d like to sed Jake get sparked by Tommy Morrison jr

And not hasim JR his ex sparring partner…

1 Like

What would posses him to fight Kenzie? He was 21-0 with 17 KOs… Stupid move.

1 Like

Also looks like he fought Tony Lopez 2 fights ago,. Tony loves a fight …

I think cause of the father Vs father legacy shit

1 Like

I’d be like see you in a few years bruh. Kenzie and Trey are decent. They definitely are not anything like Tommy was. I know a guy locally that had trained them both early on. Trey has looked like absolute shit his last few fights.

Its funny how literally almost every boxer goes from fighting cans that has triple the losses to wins to fighting someone undefeated who probably did the same thing.

3 Likes

I don’t understand why someone would be a can in the first place.risking brain damage for a few bucks.
Boxing is a very hard and painful thing to do even if you’re good at it.

1 Like

Never watched Kenzie or Rahman jr fight, is Hasim jr worse than tommy fury? Because fury I have seen and he is pretty shit

Facts, I’ve became a fan of the guy from a former hater. Jake’s doing work, and going up closer to his weight and level of competition for not many pro fights in boxing. Look at the records of the first 10 opponents of boxers like Floyd Mayweather, Canelo and see others. Jake gets a lot of unnecessary hate he’s going at it, I believe he wants to compete, has all the money and time and obviously drive. Him and Logan were both wrestlers they are no stranger to sports conditioning and training

1 Like

i will root for him to get KOed in any fight hes in unless its against his brother then id root for a double knockout.Hes made his career calling out retired smaller ufc fighters who have lost .Woodley lost literally 16 rounds in a row and some were 10-8s He is also half Pauls size .Mayweather was 40 pounds less than Paul.Askren had by far the worst standup ever in uFC and possibly ever in MMA and was a smaller retired wrestler.Im not sold on the Rahmen fight they used to train toegether I just hope its legid or he fights Fury who I think he will KO but ill root for Fury

1 Like