Jake Paul vs Michael Bisping has me rock hard

Jake Paul goes in on Michael Bisping: ‘I started wiping my tears away with $50 million’ I made in 2021

They could fight in the Philippines

Aside from only having one eye, doesn’t bisping have two bad knees?

Why can’t he fight Anderson, he’s actually boxing still. It would be so depressing if he knocked Anderson out though

Bisping shouldn’t be allowed to fight.
Save the good eye Mike.

-Song2 sn named after bispings walkout music in tribute.

2 Likes

I like how Bisping says the secret of my eye is out now, I know it won’t be sanctioned…… BUT there plenty of places we could do it like Dubai, Indian reservations……… lol dudes a beast

2 Likes

Paul would take Bisping out in a boxing match. Bisping has one eye.

I just can’t respect that. He needs to stay the fuck away from combat sports.

One eye poke and it’s all over though

2 Likes

I think most people on here fail to realize that part of his schtick is calling out guys that will cause the MMA fans to freak out. It’s not just that he wants the easiest possible fights that sell the best…he’s intentionally trying to drive the MMA fans crazy by calling out smaller guys and retired guys. He’s doing a masterful job of playing the heel…then he knocks out a retired wrestler he outweighs by 20 pounds and starts talking about how he’s exposing MMA striking and people lose their minds like “fuck you! fight someone your own weight who isn’t retired and can actually box!!”

I’m honestly amazed that people are getting so mad when the entire point of his comments is to make you mad.

2 Likes

good post but i disagree i think he is always looking for an advantage weight wise and age wise

Of course he is. His fans (and there’s a lot of them) don’t care or know about that. All they know is he koed a ufc champ. “Brooooooo that’s legiiiiit!” kind of thing.

They aren’t selling their product to you and me. They’re selling it to the people who got them here. Hey know the fight fans like you amd me don’t buy into it. They don’t care about us. We consume combat sports whether we like it or not. Here we are talking about them right now.

This is to get his bag and get out and his bag isn’t going to come from us…or even really boxing in a traditional and legitimate fashion.

I think it’s stupid but now that I see it for what it is I can at least look at it through a less distasteful lens. How about one of these FIGHTERS step up and smash him if their so much more of a fighter than him.

1 Like

This fight CAN NOT HAPPEN in Vegas…He has one eye! This can’t be happening! Athletic commissions would never let the fight happen. IMHO

Bisping is old , 2 bad knees, retired, 1 eye he should not be fighting anyone. Paul would be a lowlife to fight Bisping in this condition. He should fight Vitor or a boxer

2 Likes

Jake Paul 1st round KO dont do it Mike

1 Like

The ring side doctor’s gonna go full retard, “can you see out of your right eye?! He can’t see, call it off!”

Would love to see Jake fight Anthony Smith. He said he would go down to 185 to fight Jake.

Two knee replacements, one missing eye, multiple neck surgeries and not fought since he got knocked out cold 5 years ago.

Yep sounds like a Jake paul callout.

Sonny Bill is a big boy and he can fight.

1 Like

Paul wins by early KO. Bisping’s last fight showed that he is thoroughly washed and that was 5 years ago.